“They know how to do steaks!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Solon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I ate here to eat steak, baked potato, salad and enjoy a glass of red wine; mission accomplished! Good service, busy place and good food.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Other reviewers seem to have had the same type of service I had recently - poor. I've always liked Longhorn and service has always been great, until here. A coworker and myself sat at the bar and the guy there was awful, he kept looking around like he'd rather be someplace else then take our orders. Ordered drinks, then finally ordered supper. Towards the end I asked for a glass of water, well the guy went and visited with some friends, served a couple drinks to others then went out for a smoke! Really?!? Since when is a smoke more important than your customers? Needless to say tip reflected service. I'd stay away unless they have a staffing change.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Can't go wrong with Longhorn Steakhouse, right? I've always been happy with the restaurant, in general, so while on the road, I paid a visit to this location in Solon. From the service provided, seems like some corporate people need to paying this place a visit too, and shaping it up.

There was a minor wait to get a table, but that I can always accept, especially when going at a busier time. When seated though, I would at least like to be greeted and offered drinks rather quickly, but that did not happen. Two tables in which were seated after me, had their tables served before me. That I can accept too, and eventually I was able to place my order. Though it was a little frustrating when a good 15 minutes went by for my table (a table of 2) to be served after the two tables received their food (larger groups of people, too), in which my order should have been taken ahead of. In all, I would say that 45-60 minutes went by between sitting down initially, and having food in front of me.

And with that kind of experience, my mind was made up that I would not be coming back here again. This is a black sheep of the Longhorn experience elsewhere though, and I will not hold what happened here against the chain, in general.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Dark, quiet atmosphere. Affordable pricing. Slow service. Didn't get my order right. Wild west shrimp way too salty. Grilled shrimp was delicious with butter sauce.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very good food and reasonably priced. Got a 10% discount by showing room card for hotel next door. I had the rib eye and it was delicious.