“To attend a funeral of long time friend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon

Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Solon
Wake Forest, United States
“To attend a funeral of long time friend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Staff was very considerate and sensitive to my needs. Extended departure so my wife and I could return and change into comfortable driving clothes. Several staff extended condolences to us. After a very long drive it was great to have a comfortable room to stay in.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Hi Charles C.

It goes without saying that I do wish you were visiting my hotel under better circumstances. I am happy that my entire team was there for you during this trying time and that our small acts of sincere kindness and compassion provided you and your wife a brief respite.

I had the opportunity to chat with you and some of your fellow family members that morning. I hope to engage with you again during happier times. Hope you and your family are faring well Charles C.

Terry Herman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Las Cruces
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Personable, helpful staff; top notch breakfast; swim pool area clean and pool temp perfect. All the extra touches you would expect for the price. I usually don't pay this much for hotel but Hampton delivered!!

Hi Susan J M.

Always a pleasure to hear that we exceeded your expectations! My team does take great pride in taking care of not only our hotel, but most importantly providing those subtle gestures of warmth that make you feel at home and welcomed. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts - it is sincerely appreciated.

Say hello the next time you are in Solon!

Bloomfield, MI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel was very close to our relatives. We had a very comfortable stay at this hotel. It has exellent facilities with enough parking spaces. The hotel staffs were very friendly and helpful. We also liked the complimental breafast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Hi Dennis R.

Thanks for taking some time to share your thoughts and a great review for my hotel! I think we may have touched base just before you departed (former Auburn Hills resident here). Glad to know you enjoyed your stay and had a safe trip home to MI.

Say hello the next time you visit us. Always nice to hear the latest happenings in my old stomping grounds.

Red Hook, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Michelle, front desk manager accomodated our needs and upgraded us to a comfy suite. In fact, every member of staff went out of their way to be extremely helpful and friendly. good breakfast, clean comfortable rooms. Although our busuness trip did not go well, This hotel was high point of our trip!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Hi Sandy D.

I was thrilled to read that not only Michelle, but every member of my team provided those 'warm & friendlies' that made your trip to Solon enjoyable. Though your business affairs did not mirror your excellent experience at my hotel, please know that we will be there for you with warm smiles the next time you are in the Solon area.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon Sandy D!

Columbus, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

From the moment I arrived, I was greeted warmly, smiled at genuinely and helped effortlessly by the wonderful staff at this Hampton Inn. From the front desk, to the maintenance staff, to the housekeepers - everyone here seemed to enjoy their job. What a rare occurence. The rooms were comfortable - your basic Hampton Inn which is priced right for the value and didn't disappoint. I came with a group of friends and they accommodated putting us all on the same floor. I would definitely come back here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Barbara H.

Your kind words sincerely touched not only me, but my entire team. I was extremely happy you noticed that every department in my hotel is committed to delivering our own unique, warm hospitality.

During our daily morning huddle, I noticed a couple of eyes were welling up while reading your review. I know they were feeling the same as I at that moment - pride and happiness. Thank you for recognizing that our family environment and genuine enjoyment in taking care of people (including each other) is infectious and rings true to the heart.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back Barbara H!

Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was recently in Solon Ohio on business and had the pleasure of staying here. I was very pleased from check in to check out. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The hotel room itself was perfect. The bed was pretty nice I was well rested when I got up. The free breakfast included warm and cold food and was perfect for my needs. I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hi want2travel3787.

Thanks for providing us the opportunity to take care of you during your recent trip to the Solon area. I am glad that we nearly (4/5 stars) hit it out of the park with you - any suggestions that you may have would be sincerely appreciated! Please reach out to me directly. We are always looking for ways to improve and great ideas that we may be able to incorporate.

Looking forward to hearing from you as well as welcoming you back during your next trip to Solon, Ohio!

Doral, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel staff is one the best I have dealt with in all my travels over 25+ years. Hotel location is excellent and after renovation things got even better. I have been staying at this location for the past 6+ plus years and the management has made it a point to improve customer satisfaction and provide quality service beyond expected for this level of hospitaliy.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Hi Francisco C.

It is good to hear from you again! I was thrilled to read that you have noticed not only the improvements we have made to our hotel through renovations in the past year, but most importantly my entire team's commitment to delivering outstanding hospitality and service. It goes without saying that I am sincerely appreciative of your compliments and proud of my team for making a difference worth your recognition.

Enjoy your summer Francisco C. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Terry Herman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solon
SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Oakwood Village
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon? Share your experiences!