“friendly hotel in Cleveland suburb”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Solon
Red Hook, NY, United States
“friendly hotel in Cleveland suburb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Michelle, front desk manager accomodated our needs and upgraded us to a comfy suite. In fact, every member of staff went out of their way to be extremely helpful and friendly. good breakfast, clean comfortable rooms. Although our busuness trip did not go well, This hotel was high point of our trip!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Hi Sandy D.

I was thrilled to read that not only Michelle, but every member of my team provided those 'warm & friendlies' that made your trip to Solon enjoyable. Though your business affairs did not mirror your excellent experience at my hotel, please know that we will be there for you with warm smiles the next time you are in the Solon area.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon Sandy D!

Terry Herman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

From the moment I arrived, I was greeted warmly, smiled at genuinely and helped effortlessly by the wonderful staff at this Hampton Inn. From the front desk, to the maintenance staff, to the housekeepers - everyone here seemed to enjoy their job. What a rare occurence. The rooms were comfortable - your basic Hampton Inn which is priced right for the value and didn't disappoint. I came with a group of friends and they accommodated putting us all on the same floor. I would definitely come back here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Hi Barbara H.

Your kind words sincerely touched not only me, but my entire team. I was extremely happy you noticed that every department in my hotel is committed to delivering our own unique, warm hospitality.

During our daily morning huddle, I noticed a couple of eyes were welling up while reading your review. I know they were feeling the same as I at that moment - pride and happiness. Thank you for recognizing that our family environment and genuine enjoyment in taking care of people (including each other) is infectious and rings true to the heart.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back Barbara H!

Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was recently in Solon Ohio on business and had the pleasure of staying here. I was very pleased from check in to check out. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The hotel room itself was perfect. The bed was pretty nice I was well rested when I got up. The free breakfast included warm and cold food and was perfect for my needs. I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hi want2travel3787.

Thanks for providing us the opportunity to take care of you during your recent trip to the Solon area. I am glad that we nearly (4/5 stars) hit it out of the park with you - any suggestions that you may have would be sincerely appreciated! Please reach out to me directly. We are always looking for ways to improve and great ideas that we may be able to incorporate.

Looking forward to hearing from you as well as welcoming you back during your next trip to Solon, Ohio!

Doral, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel staff is one the best I have dealt with in all my travels over 25+ years. Hotel location is excellent and after renovation things got even better. I have been staying at this location for the past 6+ plus years and the management has made it a point to improve customer satisfaction and provide quality service beyond expected for this level of hospitaliy.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Hi Francisco C.

It is good to hear from you again! I was thrilled to read that you have noticed not only the improvements we have made to our hotel through renovations in the past year, but most importantly my entire team's commitment to delivering outstanding hospitality and service. It goes without saying that I am sincerely appreciative of your compliments and proud of my team for making a difference worth your recognition.

Enjoy your summer Francisco C. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Destrehan, LA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Solon Ohio is a great place to stay and met all of my expectations. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly and the hotel services were very good made me feel like I was at home. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi Mark T.

Thanks for the kind words regarding your stay! As you experienced, we take great pride in delivering excellent, clean accommodations and services. Most importantly, I was thrilled to see that you felt at home among good friends. That is what truly separates hotels - great people who actively engage people with sincere expressions of hospitality and kindness.

Thank you again Mark T. Stop by and say hello the next time you are in Solon!

Miami Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

very friendly, near the place I was going for a meeting. not very clean. they didnt charge me one night when I complained which was right. however, my company got a free night and I had to sleep there.

highlight: cinema a block away, nice restauranted around.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Pachengue
Hi Pablo M.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding your past stay at my hotel. I do apologize that we missed that one item, but am thrilled that my team was friendly and followed through without hesitation on our 100% Hampton Guarantee. I can understand how this may benefit your company and not you personally. Please reach out to me directly. Like my team, I will find a nice gesture that will definitely make you happy.

Thanks again Pablo M for your feedback, along with your understanding. I look forward to hearing from you!

Erie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

We came to Solon for Baseball tournament and all families stayed at your hotel. Staff was very friendly, and made sure our needs were met. The breakfast was better than we expected! Plenty for all with lots of choices.....We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Hi Corrine B.

Thanks for taking some time to give us some kudos! The unexpected rain on the weekend put a little damper on the tourney, but I am thrilled that we were able to find some creative solutions to ensure everyone enjoyed their weekend. Hopefully the final games went well and your team brought home a trophy!

Looking forward to welcoming back you and young group of champions!

Terry Herman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solon
SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Oakwood Village
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon? Share your experiences!