“Nice Stay and Friendly Staff”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Solon
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Have stayed at this Hampton numerous times and continues to be a good experience. Friendly staff and the manager was on site on Sunday morning in the lobby to be sure things were good. She wanted to be sure our stay was fine as well as asking about our plans for the weekend (personal touch).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Hi Tony B.

Always nice to hear that our warm personalities and sincere hospitality shine through! Thanks for coming back and visiting us. I'll pass on your kind words to my team first thing tomorrow morning.

See you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Enjoyed my stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean. I have always found the Hampton Inn to be a great place to stay no matter what city I was in. I travel for work and I always try to stay at an Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Hi Tracy M.

Thank you very much for not only staying at my hotel, but also for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn brand. We take great pride in delivering our special kind of "Hamptonality" that makes our Hilton hotel one you can always count on. Glad we had the opportunity to wow you again during your trip to Solon.

Hopefully you get the chance to visit us for a leisure trip. There are a great many sights and events that are located close to you hotel. Thank you again!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Front desk staff is great! Accommodations were very good. The whole staff makes you feel welcome. And, the hotel is located within walking distance of some very good restaurants - which offer a 10% discount when you show your key card

1  Thank Richard L

Hi Richard L.

Thanks for the glowing remarks during your stay at my hotel! Extending that warm, friendly and sincerely caring service is definitely what we are all about. It is nice to have so many of those great restaurants around us within walking distance - especially now that the frigid winter has thankfully ended :)

Thanks again Richard L. Stop by and say hello the next time you visit!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I learned about this hotel from a friend who lives in Solon. It is a block away from Nestle's who has build their main office in front of the Stouffers kitchen that makes all the frozen meals you get a grocery stores. You book a visit the day you are leaving the hotel to pick up what you chose during the tour of the building & how to get your meals reserved for you to pick up & pay for them.

Drive from 480 east to RT 422 East to Harper Rd and turn right & there is Stouffers. Pass them & turn left & go to first traffic light & that is Enterprise Pkwy & Hampton is on right.

Check in is a great trio of ladies who every visit from foreign countries just love them & their help to find locations they are to visit for work. They knew me from TV & Radio and became good friends during my stay.

I HAD THE LAST ROOM, and knew this was going to be interesting when I saw the parking lot loaded with cars. The gals apolgized that no place to upgrade me to. Then they tell me they have the Manager's Party from 5-7PM with wine, beer, and chips. The place was packed the the breakfast room was used for it & people in the lobby also using chairs, sofas, etc. So East side in Solon & West side in Independence have the Manager's Party.

I had a room on top floor with King bed. I was tired after 2 glasses of Merlot & took a hot shower & was ready for bed to watch TV & fall asleep. But as I pulled the duvet & sheet down and crawled in putting the 4 down pillows into 2's and get comfy, I felt what was like gravel in the bed, I got out & ran my hand on the sheet & it looked like grinded salt. So I got dressed & went down to the front desk. The gal came up & wa shocked with what the whole bed was like. So she moved me a 2nd floor room & pulled my luggage caseas I held my computer & purse. We check the bed & it was clean. She sent me a GOLD treat of diet coke & Trail Mix to snack on.

Next morning it is quite dark in the sky & news states storms are rolling in. So I packed & took my luggage & computer to the car & came in to eat at 6:30AM. Great breakfast with individual omelettes of cheese & sausage, with bacon on the side with potatos. Plenty of danish, bagels to toast with cream cheese & jelly, as well as breads & English muffins. Yogurt, juices, oatmeal, waffles, and plenty more to enjoy. Coffee that is robust is my fav which is French Roast.

Then to drive home in the heavy rain but at 7AM no one is on the roads with me. I was home in 30 mins.

Room Tip: Join HiltonHHonors to get the best. 25 stays in 2014 & you are GOLD & upgraded. 45 for Plat...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Hi theawesome1.

Thank you very much for providing such an insightful and detailed review of my hotel. I think we may have met when you were chatting with my Sales and Front Desk team members (reminiscing about good music from back in the day). Thrilled to know that everyone on my team went the extra mile to make your stay the best and make things right with you. Hope you enjoyed the treats and beverage - just a small act of kindness that we thought you would appreciate.

Enjoy the summer!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My experience was very positive both years. The service was pleasant timely and good. The food was a treat: fresh fruit, eggs (hard boiled and scrambled), oatmeal waffles. Good for all ages and diets. Coffee and tea morning and night. The noise level was good for work and rest.

Hi rushr2014.

Thanks for visiting us again this year and for the kind words regarding your visit. I am glad my team provided the service and hospitality that prompted your return to our special place in Solon. Glad you like the new breakfast offerings as well - my breakfast attendant was all smiles when reading your complimentary words.

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed here for a recent business trip. It was okay.

The only complaint I have was during the time I was here...for 2 weeks, only ONE elevator was working, so going up and down, you could be waiting.

Breakfast was okay too.

Would I stay here again? NOPE.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hi Jason N.

It was a pleasure to take care of during your trip to Solon. Please do accept my apologies for the inconveniences experienced with the one elevator. It took me some time to find a suitable replacement for a safety sensor that had malfunctioned (which of course they no longer manufacture). I chose to go with a more durable, secure option with the device which required longer than anticipated to acquire/install. Everything is back to perfect working order now.

I am glad to see that my team took well care of you. Drop me a line and let me know of any other ways we could have done - excellence and not average is our goal.

Thanks again Jason N.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The hotel was average. Nothing exciting. The room was clean; however, the couch needed a little care, it had noticeable stains on it. Luckily, I didn’t need to sit on it. Overall, for the price, I would stay there again.

Hi Karen R.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my hotel. I am agree - our sofas are a little tired, but I am pleased to let you know that we will be replacing these within the next couple of months! Please do reach out to me if you have any other suggestions to make our hotel the best for all.

Terry Herman

Also consider these accommodations in or near Solon
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon? Share your experiences!