“Solon experience”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Solon
“Solon experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My experience was very positive both years. The service was pleasant timely and good. The food was a treat: fresh fruit, eggs (hard boiled and scrambled), oatmeal waffles. Good for all ages and diets. Coffee and tea morning and night. The noise level was good for work and rest.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Hi rushr2014.

Thanks for visiting us again this year and for the kind words regarding your visit. I am glad my team provided the service and hospitality that prompted your return to our special place in Solon. Glad you like the new breakfast offerings as well - my breakfast attendant was all smiles when reading your complimentary words.

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again!

Terry Herman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Alpine, Utah
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed here for a recent business trip. It was okay.

The only complaint I have was during the time I was here...for 2 weeks, only ONE elevator was working, so going up and down, you could be waiting.

Breakfast was okay too.

Would I stay here again? NOPE.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hi Jason N.

It was a pleasure to take care of during your trip to Solon. Please do accept my apologies for the inconveniences experienced with the one elevator. It took me some time to find a suitable replacement for a safety sensor that had malfunctioned (which of course they no longer manufacture). I chose to go with a more durable, secure option with the device which required longer than anticipated to acquire/install. Everything is back to perfect working order now.

I am glad to see that my team took well care of you. Drop me a line and let me know of any other ways we could have done - excellence and not average is our goal.

Thanks again Jason N.

Fishers, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The hotel was average. Nothing exciting. The room was clean; however, the couch needed a little care, it had noticeable stains on it. Luckily, I didn’t need to sit on it. Overall, for the price, I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hi Karen R.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my hotel. I am agree - our sofas are a little tired, but I am pleased to let you know that we will be replacing these within the next couple of months! Please do reach out to me if you have any other suggestions to make our hotel the best for all.

cortland, United States
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Very quiet and clean. Staff was nice. We have stayed in Hampton's across the country and each time they make our stay enjoyable. Check in and out was very quick. Breakfast was good. Rates were very reasonable. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Hi Robert E.

Thanks for taking some time yesterday to share your thoughts on my hotel. Hampton Inn is a special place, one in which we pride ourselves on delivering sincere, friendly service and impeccable accommodations. I have a few plans for breakfast, so please stay tuned for some nice upgrades that I am sure you will enjoy.

I hope you weekend went well Robert E. See you the next time you visit our neighborhood!

Mentor
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Staff was cheerful and accommodating from check in to check out. Whirlpool room was spacious & clean. Bed was super comfy. Breakfast options are plentiful. Even down to condiment options, love the little packets of hot sauce & toppings for oatmeal. Location is close to "downtown" area. Store is a bit pricey, $2.25 for a small bag of chips. Wish check out was later so we could just stay in that bed. I wish I could remember the name of the employee who checked us in, she went out of her way to correct a problem on my Honors account. I think it was Ayla. Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: The whirlpool room is worth the extra money
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KristinStJ
Hi KristinStJ.

Always great to hear that my team made your stay in Solon memorable! I was actually traveling last week for work and just had the opportunity this afternoon to chat with Ayse, the Guest Service Representative that took care of you, and share you very kind words. As you can imagine, she was immediately touched and flashed that huge infectious smile knowing she had provided excellent hospitality. As I, she wishes for me to pass on her gratitude for taking the time to share your warm thoughts.

Please be sure to stop by and say hello. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Vista, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I found the rooms to be clean, have a television, a refrigerator, a microwave, an iron, an ironing board, and a hair dryer. The complementary toiletries were very good. The complimentary continental breakfast was very good and all the staff were professional, yet very friendly, and seemed to put the comfort of visitors first. Several eateries were located within walking distance of the inn.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Terry H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Hi Linda F.

Thank you for taking some time to provide your insights on my hotel - it is sincerely appreciated. My team strives to provide a great overall product, and most importantly the warm, friendly service that makes one feel special. I have been traveling this past week, but will definitely give my team a High Five on Monday!

Thank you again Linda F. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

MARRERO, United States
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Staff was courteous and nice. They always ask if they could help me with anything and followed up with me with a phone call to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. I arrived a little earlier than planned and they where able to accommodate me even after they were totally sold out the night before.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Hi Julie M.

I am happy that we were able to accommodate an early check-in for you and your family, but more importantly that you were always met with a warm smile and friendly face during your time at my hotel. I have passed on your kudos to my team and they were pumped up!

Thanks you again and stop by and say hello the next time you visit!

Terry Herman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solon
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Oakwood Village
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon? Share your experiences!