“Home, away from home!”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Solon
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This hotel goes above and beyond what most chains do! Right from the time of booking, the hotel demonstrated their ability to be proactive as opposed to reactive. Having sustained some damage to their pool as a result of recent weather change - they made arrangements with their neighbouring hotel to accomodate any swimmers! This information was shared with me (a guest) via e-mail before I even left my home in Canada! --Awesome forward thinking and expectation setting. The staff are just lovely and I was so impressed by the diversity throughout all levels of the team. ALL team members are genuinely happy to assist you if and when required. The buffet was AMAZING and changed daily, so very impressive was the food quality that my husband said that it was the best he'd had in any hotel chain! Cleanliness was a total non-issue; this hotel is immaculate and extremely well kept. Lastly, despite it being my first visit, for me coming to the Solon Hampton Inn was equivelant to visiting family and feeling right at home. Thank you to all for contributing to our wonderful stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nadia S

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfasts were good. We appreciated the helpful staff as we had to leave early due to a family emergency. I am very fussy about where I stay and I was pleased with the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our company needed a meeting room & 8 guest rooms for 2-nights- Ewa the sales manager helped step-by-step to set up a wonderful room for 25 people, and beautifully remolded accommodations for overnight guest. The room was extremely clean; special touches from pens, pads of paper, fresh cookies, coffee & tea along with fresh pitchers of water on each table.
The staff (Michele) and (Bill) along with breakfast staff made the start of the day very manageable for out of town guest and local guest to feel comfortable. Check –in for eight of our company’s guest efficient and pleasant. The remolded lobby was wonderful for the start of the day and the end of the day for all to convey before heading to a nearby restaurant recommended Ewa the Sales Manager.
I have been acquainted with Hampton Inn Solon since 2006 – always a wonderful experience. For both my customers I have sent to stay and also for myself when I have stayed.
Personally I am a worldwide traveler staying at many Hilton places, along with the competition, and B&B’s nationally and internationally; I still put Hampton Inn Solon as one of the cleanest, & friendly’s place to stay.
Thank Ewa, Michele and the rest of the team at Hampton Inn Solon- See you soon!
Jennifer

Room Tip: Comfortable-clean-quiet-easy to get to major highways and airports. Reasonable price!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very clean. Pool very small. Limited breakfast items as compared to other Hampton Inns. Restaurants close by. Free computer access in lobby. Overall a nice value for the money and I would stay here again- felt safe.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Staff is welcoming and over the top to help and make your stay - by far the best to stay here and look forward to coming back again and again and again - Renovations and lobby makes it even better value ! --

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were there associated with a soccer tournament so I understand the noise levels where above normal but definitely got a lot noise from the hallways. The general appearance of the hallways & lobby could use some renovations. We were very happy with the complimentary breakfast & the room itself. I would expect better accommodations for the price paid ($101/night with government discount)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I would rank this number two in the 3 hotels in Solon. It did just get renovated which helped it out. There are a couple local resturaunts and a movie theatre within walking distance that makes it more appealing than the Spring hill if you dont have a car. It is clean the staff is friendly and you get all the normal perks.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solon
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Oakwood Village

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon? Share your experiences!