“Great Visit”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Sidney
Middletown
“Great Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was in Sidney for the powwow at the fairgrounds. I stayed one night and got a good nights sleep. The room was neat and clean. It was an enjoyable stay. Will suggest this motel to friends or family as a good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Marathon, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we drove in and walked inside. Ignore the posting on Trip Advisor, "No confirmed availability for these partners on these dates. Try new dates or check these sites for availability." Also ignore the covered up sign as you drive in. This hotel is in the process of converting from an independent hotel to a Days Inn. The Sidney Inn is a wonderful property, with a fitness room and courtyard pool. the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable, and the staff is friendly and helpful. There are lots of restaurants and gas stations nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

We stopped in by chance on the way down I-75 and were pleasantly surprised by the good facilities, comfortable and quiet room, and friendly staff. Nothing extra-ordinary, the free breakfast was typical motel fare, but the pool looks good (it obviously wasn't open in March!).
Would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: We were on the "highway side" but noticed no noise from I-75, so I assume all rooms are qu...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank JonB-CA
Cincinnati
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2010

I had a very friendly, helpful check-in. The interior of the door to my room showed its age, and the heater and fridge were both noisy. My main complaint is the dark parking lot. I couldn't even figure out where to turn in at first; I entered the Days Inn lot next door, then backtracked. The entry / check-in door is not obvious at night. I did not feel comfortable entering the lot as a solo female traveler at 9 p.m., despite the relative quiet and safety of Sidney. Many overhead lights around the parking lot were either turned off or out. I parked several yards from a side entry door just so I could be under one of the sole lights that was shining.

The wi-fi worked with no problem, by the way. I did not partake of the breakfast in the lobby, but I recommend the Spot in downtown Sidney anyway.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2009

Older hotel but for the price well worth it. We were told under new management. We were a bit Leary of this hotel with the reviews. But I would stay there again and so would any of my group I was traveling with. Nice polite desk clerk named Tina took care of us the first night. She was so helpful in finding a suitable place for dinner. and accommodated our every needs. The second night there was an older gentleman on the front desk he seemed to be having a bad night. But Tina had took care of us concerning of meals and where to go so we really didn't bother him much. But the next day Tina was back so we got to thank her for her hospitality and help. We will return and hope Tina is on our days we stay. Thank you so much.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank pmarsonic
ppppppp
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2008

We went with a group. They promised us Continental Breakfast but the hotel rep. booking our group didn't check with the kitchen. They NO LONGER OFFER Cont'l breakfast. They quickly set up a special Cont'l breakfast for us the first morning but left us hanging the second morning. The staff were clueless. My roommate is a diabetic and needed a refrigerator for her insulin. It was arranged ahead of time but we didn't get one in our room until almost 10:oo at night! Good thing the ice machine worked! They were understaffed and unprepared to have us there. We left a pillow there and asked them to ship it. It's been 2 weeks and still no pillow. I hope we don't stay there again.

Stayed August 2008
1 Thank ppppppp22

Travelers are raving about these Sidney hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sidney
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sidney
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Piqua
Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua
BEST WESTERN Wapakoneta Inn

Been to Days Inn Sidney? Share your experiences!