“Great food and service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #37 of 55 Restaurants in Sidney
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My friends and I ate there twice. Food was excellent as was the
service. We got a little silly and aplogized to the staff and they joined in with the fun like it was a family reunion

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Decent restaurant for the price. Wish they would go back to having happy hour every day and bring back some of their dishes that they discountinued

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I try to avoid chains but went here, had a nice little steak but it was (a common failing in the midwest and south) MUCH too salty. The nicely browned and flavorful meat was in the end only an okay dish because of this. I can put on my own salt!!

Nice service, tasty little dessert.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Depends on wait staff and management here. It can be really good or just the opposite. We keep giving it a try as we don't want to lose it in our town, but they could step it up a bit.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I wish they would bring back the 14 minute or it's free lunch specials. As someone who works in the area, an hour for lunch at Applebees isn't long enough.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!