“It was...Ok.”

The Bridge Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Celina, Ohio
“It was...Ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

The Bridge is a nice place, however the day I went (a group of 7) there was very little wait staff. The one waiter we saw seemed to be waiting on the entire place. I got the spicy chicken sandwich and it was ok...wasn't real spicy, wasn't bland either though.

Visited April 2012

Anna, Ohio
“Upscale Restaurant for the Area - not another Applebies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

This is $$ Restaurant with good selection of entres and appetizers. Entree's start at approximately $13. My wife and I went for our anniversary and each had a drink, glass of wine and entree for $62. My wife's drink was a Long Island, but not as good as she is use to while I had a Manhatten which was good. n This trip we did pork chops and crab cakes both were very good as was the salad using the Garlic Balsami and bread.
The last time there we were with a colleague from Mexico. He and I had Sea Bass which w as very good.
The restaurant has happy hour, wine tastings, special meals periodically which look very interesting. The happy hour is restricted to the bar area even though a 1/2 wall is all that separates the dinining from the bar. That was a little disappointing since they had endless wine and an appetizer for a very good cost.
The first time there, it was close to the happy hour being over and a large group being there - very very noisy until the large group went to a side room.

• Visited November 2011