“Love the new place!”

Farmstand Pizza & Carry Out
Ranked #20 of 53 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had eaten here occasionally when they were outside of town, and always had a good experience. Nice people, delicious food, and great ice cream. Now that they are in town, we'll be regulars! And regardless of what you order, be sure to have Cheesy Garlic Bread with it. To die for!!! We had a deluxe pizza, an order of cheesy bread, a drink and a glass of water. All for $20.

1  Thank 188pegd

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We usually love Farmstand. But today we order at 11 am we were told it would be done in 45 minutes. So we left and my husband went back when it was supposed to be ready. It is now 12:44 he is still not back because only 1 item out of 3 was done 10 minutes ago! So one item done at 12:34. My husband has to be at work soon and he has waited at the place for almost an hour on our food and it has take two hours almost to complete our order. An hour and fifteen minutes longer than what we were told. And all they offered was to refund the money back for the things they didnt have done yet. Which they should refund the whole thing. Or atleast give some kind of discount for the HUGE WAIT!

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!

4  Thank ashbate
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The food is yummy. We love the Tuscan chicken pizza. It's so different than anything else around. The garlic Parmesan wings are much better than all the wing places in town. Then to top it all off there is hand dipped ice cream for dessert. We are looking forward to eating at their new location. I am sure the atmosphere will be better there!

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Our order was delivered fast and hot! Best wings I have had in a long time! Will definitely order from them again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Ordered food over the phone was told 1hr for delivery. Was actually 1.5hrs and the guy had the wrong pop. As we waited on the correct pop we had ate the cheesy breadsticks, which wasn't pleasant but we were hungry by the time. Finally the we get the pop and decide to start eating the pizza. Was horrible and so I called and got the owner. I was nice, respectful, and even pleasant to the man. I said I didn't like the food but Id pay for the sticks and the pop since we ate and drank them but I wanted refund on pizza, he agreed. He tells me about employee issues and that he knows that's not my fault. They sent the driver out with 1/2 of the check and that wasn't what we agreed so I called and got owner again. This time still nice I said 1/2 isn't what we agreed on and so we did the math and I was right. He said fine ill refund the, and he no more got that out and this lady in the background is yelling at him saying no you aren't going to do that its not our fault. I told him I could hear the lady in the back and that wasn't very respectful. I then said you know I'm being nice I haven't yelled at the fact you were 30 mins late, brought wrong pop. He then said again ill refund the ticket and sorry you don't like my food cause we have a lot of customers that love it and have no issues with the company. I told him I'm sorry it came to this I would have paid what we agreed upon. But by this time with the lady and the 1/2 switch on price refund thing I was a little upset and yet I was still NICE to him. As the title states this was the first and last time Ill be using their services.