“Waiting................”

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #31 of 54 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed August 7, 2014

It was a Monday & the restaurant wasn't busy at all. Since it was just my husband and I, we decided to eat in the bar area. Once seated, we waited for at least 10-15 minutes before I decided to let the host up front know we hadn't been served. Finally, the girl working the bar made her way over and took our order. Food was good, but the service..............not so much.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We put together a get together for while I was in town..and had 25+ people. They gave us the back room. It was OK but they should have removed the cleaning supplies and mops, vacuums, etc.!! One waitress was assigned...and in the end our individual bills were really messed up to the point of my questioning what her objective was!!!18% gratuity was automatic, which I am not a fan of...where is the incentive to do a good job? Food was overpriced and only so-so. Will look for another place next time!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I will continue to frequent this Buffalo Wild Wings due to their fantastic selection of draught craft beer. Other locations have nothing of interest to me, but this one is different, and for the better!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

BW3 just tries too hard and falls short. The food is way overpriced (9 bucks for a little container of queso and some chips) and a sandwich what was mostly bun. That and the server called me sweetie and honey in a way that was NOT cool (I WAS WITH MY WIFE!!)

Reviewed December 5, 2013

The BW3 meets all expectations of every other BW3. The place is clean, the staff is nice, and the food is bar food. They have dozens of Video screens offering sports from around the USA and sometimes from around the world. The food was good and I had a nice time with my son in law and grand son. The food is a little pricey, but everyone was satisfied as we walked out.

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!