“hampton sidney, Ohio”
Review of Hampton Inn Sidney

Hampton Inn Sidney
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sidney
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very nice hotel, nice staff, nice breakfast We used the sleeper sofa which was very nice. One of the nicer Hamptons we have visited. It was quiet. It is just off the expressway, and convenient for us.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pam S
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Sidney

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel was immaculate, the staff extremely friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was very good... a wide range of food options including some great donuts. The rooms were quite large and very quiet. We've stayed there before and we'll gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Monica K
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful, very clean, very friendly staff! Great location and yummy cookies at the desk! The breakfast in the morning was very fresh and the rooms and bathrooms were updated and very clean. Love that they wash even the duvet covers so you know you have a truly clean bed! I always stay at Hampton's and they never ever disappoint! Great job!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Travelmama0813
Reviewed September 22, 2013

we were extremely happy with our stay at this facility. I would highly recommend it to all my friends.the beds were extremely comfortable and the staff excellent.i will stay there instead of holiday inn express in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rod F
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stay here when visiting my daughter, husband and grandkids. The only problem I have is that I can't stay at this Hampton when traveling with my dogs. I wish they would change their no dog policy. Other than that I highly recommend this Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl T
Reviewed September 16, 2013

As a live-in group home manager, I wanted to give my female clients in the home a treat. I chose Hampton for our night out and I'm not disappointed in my choice. We had a great time. One of the girls had not been out of the group home overnight in a long time, and it was good to see her really enjoy herself. All of the girls will be talking about that night for years to come. Thank You.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lois G
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was a rest stay on my way through to another City and it was so good I made sure I stayed at it on my way back. The staff was most helpful and very polite. My room was very nice both nights I stayed there. I make this trip a few times a year and this will be my stay next time also. It was very nice and it was hard to get back on the road again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sidney
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sidney
Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua
Hampton Inn Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
#1 of 9 in Troy

Been to Hampton Inn Sidney? Share your experiences!