“Great place to visit with grandkids”
Review of Hampton Inn Sidney

Hampton Inn Sidney
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sidney
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stay here when visiting my daughter, husband and grandkids. The only problem I have is that I can't stay at this Hampton when traveling with my dogs. I wish they would change their no dog policy. Other than that I highly recommend this Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cheryl T
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Sidney

Reviewed September 16, 2013

As a live-in group home manager, I wanted to give my female clients in the home a treat. I chose Hampton for our night out and I'm not disappointed in my choice. We had a great time. One of the girls had not been out of the group home overnight in a long time, and it was good to see her really enjoy herself. All of the girls will be talking about that night for years to come. Thank You.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lois G
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was a rest stay on my way through to another City and it was so good I made sure I stayed at it on my way back. The staff was most helpful and very polite. My room was very nice both nights I stayed there. I make this trip a few times a year and this will be my stay next time also. It was very nice and it was hard to get back on the road again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is an average Hampton Inn. For the most part its the only game in town although a Holiday Inn Express is under construction. Otherwise the other Hotels are not quite there for the business traveler. Don't get me wrong, its nice enough, but nothing special. The Staff could be a little more outgoing too and the Breakfast was un-inspiring. If you want to stay there, you'll need to make reservations early as it books up fast.

Room Tip: Ask for a good "roomy" room. I'm sure they have some there. Otherwise you might feel...
Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you are looking for a place to stay in Sidney, look no further. The staff was accommodating and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was easy to access and park. This is as good as it gets!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have stayed here the last 4 years. The first year we stayed it was top rate...great condition and like new, but have found it has really gone down hill, mainly the upkeep on the rooms...Carpet was seriously dingy looking. But the bedding was clean, and the bathroom clean as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sidhilton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sidney, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us every year when you visit the area. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review about your stay with us. All guest feedback is important. You will be happy to know that this winter we will be replacing all of the carpet in all of our guest rooms. We want to ensure that our guests are satisfied with their stay with us and continue to make improvements. We hope to see you again next year when you visit Sidney!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

hamptons are fine hotels the staff set this one apart from the others i frequent the hotel amenities were adequate and well cared for by the crews. i enjoyed my brief stay and will return if possible i truly have said all i want to say and the number of characters that must be written is becoming an annoyance. this type of review should be what the customer wishes to write or say and not the quantity that is expected of their customers.. i'd suggest this requirement be eliminated ... the document should be more like your staff at the Sydney hotel... enjoyable.... this minimum number of characters is less than enjoyable... i hope i have 200 now, because i'm going to push the button;... if not.. i will write more drivel to get thru this .

Rick,

Thank you so much for your nice review about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoy staying with us when you are in the area. I have shared your review with the team also. We look forward to seeing you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sidney
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sidney
Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua
Hampton Inn Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
#1 of 9 in Troy

Been to Hampton Inn Sidney? Share your experiences!