Stayed one night during Memorial Day weekend when nearly all of downtown was booked for a myriad of holiday events. The suite had your usual top notch amenities including flat panel HDTV, kitchenette, sofa, love seat, queen sized bed. Other features of the hotel included rooms divided into "Quad" buildings, similar to townhouses, which reduced noise significantly, there was also free parking, complimentary wifi, free breakfast buffet, a pool and a lounge area inside and outside.
This place is the kind of place you would want if you were doing an extended stay (>5 days) because it has laundry and several places to eat nearby. The price is reasonable as well. Last the highway is a couple minutes away therefore it makes traveling to your destination rather easy.
The room was very comfortable and had a very clean smaller bathroom, sink on the outside of room, strong shower head, and plenty of towels. The space was enough for two people, but a family might need a bit more space. The layout is open and therefore, anyone doing anything might disturb someone in your party. Also, the breakfast was pretty good. It's the kind of food you see at an IHOP. Coffee was pretty tasty as well.
Overall, the place is a strong consideration if you are traveling with kids as there are things to do onsite and nearby, and breakfast can be an added expense. However, you are not near downtown or the east side of Cincinnati, both about 15 minutes away, so plan accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top hotel near Kings Island and TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner, the all-suite Residence Inn Cincinnati North Sharonville hotel offers conveniences you expect like free Wi-Fi and those you don’t like free grocery shopping. Start the day with a complimentary breakfast and relax over a glass of wine at our free evening event, called the Residence Inn Mix, on a variety of weeknights. You’ll appreciate our expertly designed suites with 30 HD channels, full kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, as well as living and sleeping area that are perfect for your extended stay. Catch a game just twenty minutes away at the Great American Ball Park or spend a few hours at the IKEA West Chester after you take care of business less than a mile away at the Sharonville Convention Center. Our Sharonville hotel provides easy freeway access which gives you the chance to explore downtown Cincinnati – just 20 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville Ohio