“Location location”

Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Dubai
“Location location”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We stayed here with family and extended family for 2 days and wow what a location! A short drive away from the outlet mall and bang next door to Targetand Costco with several food outlets nearby you couldnt ask for more. The rooms are spacious too- we had a 2 bedroom suite in which 2 family's could stay and the sofa opened up into a sofa come bed for the older kids. However breakfast at the hotel was nothing to write home about and the breakfast room was rather small.
The ensuite kitchen in the room helped a lot as we could cook our meals.
Overall a great place to stay if traveling with a large group of people and a wonderful place with a super location

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Hudson, Ohio
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed here while we were doing a school project on Butler County for our son. West Chester was nearby and we experienced IKEA as well as Entertrainment. The hotel is the standard sided two story condo Residence Inn style, but inside the rooms have been redone. While we only got a studio through priceline (and there were 5 of us), the gal at the front desk tried to be as accommodating as possible and get us a bunch of linens to make a bed on the floor for the pre-schooler. The free breakfast the next morning was also standard fare, but well done. No complaints (other than that it was too small for us!) and for the price it couldn't be beat.

For the record, if I were staying here on business as an individual, on a budget -- this would be a top pick.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Terre Haute
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I booked this hotel at the last minute for a weekend trip to Cincinnati and Dayton. I chose it becasue it was located on the north side of town and becasue of the kitchenette and free breakfast. When I arrived I was surprised because I didn't realize the hotel consisted of separate buildings each with 4-6 units. It was more like a townhouse or apartment building. I was give a room on the ground floor right near the gate house.
I was a little uneasy about this, being a single woman alone. I could hear kids outside playing ;and some road noise. The room itself was clean and spacious. It's the first time I had a fireplace in a hotel room. too bad I didn't use it. There was a full kitchen that I used to cook dinner using food I brought from home. I hooked up my laptop and discovered that the wireless connection was down. However, the cable connection worked fine. There were lots of channels on the flat screen TV yet nothing was on. The bed was comfortable. The tub was clean and new, but was coated with a rough coating to prevent slipping--not exactly the best for sitting.
THe road noise and kids playing quieted down after sunset. I had a restful night sleep. The foottraffic of everyone heading past my room to breakfast was indeed noticable in the morning.
The breakfast was upstairs in the gate house. There was a big variety of food, including two different waffle machines.

Room Tip: Choose an upstairs room or a room further back in the complex to avoid road noise or foot traffic to...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Pros:
- Good location (relatively speaking of course)
- Comfortable, large bed. Nice kitchen/desk/living area
- Good service.

Cons:
- Close to the highway, very noisy rooms;
- Really noisy heating/furnace system;
- Easy to hear other rooms' noise (see where I'm going with this?)
- Wireless internet doesn't work.

Would probably pick a different hotel next time.

Room Tip: Try to pick a higher floor, and pick a building furthest from the highway.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jfbibeau
Bowie, Maryland
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I stayed for three nights in this newly renovated extended stay hotel. The decor is beautiful and the property is in an excellent location -- easy access to major expressways, great shopping and plentiful dining. I stayed in one of the two-story penthouses, and the price was good for what I got. The property was clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again, and I would encourage others who need an extended stay property to check this one out.

I have stayed at other Residence Inns, and this is a good one with the recent facelift.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Bangalore
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed here for two weeks. This has been one of the best hotels I have stayed so far.

The Hotel as such is beautiful and so are the rooms. I liked the facilities, especially at the kitchen which had almost everything. There was free internet, but with no wi-fi. Wi-fi could be obtained by request and the staff were really great. The breakfast menu was a good one and we liked the muffins the most. The hotel also holds special dinner for many occasions. The hotel is also close to Target, Best Buy and the Tri-county mall. For large groups, the upper floors are the best as they are duplex rooms.

The TV is not a LCD which is ok, the hotel is also close to the highway and some rooms might be able to smell the exhaust of all the cars zooming on the highway.

Room Tip: Some Upper floor rooms are duplex, Detergent for the laundry is complimentary,
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Christine R, Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
I couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is my feeling that our renovation last year - from the stainless steel appliances to the modern furniture - allows this hotel to shine, and I'm thrilled that you were able to see that! I'm pleased to share that we've continued to make improvements since your stay with us. We now have flat screens in all of the rooms, along with complimentary Wi-Fi. I sincerely hope that you come back to see the strides that we've made!
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Good location, big bed, A/C little bit noisy - I had to turn it off in the evenings. Good breakfast. Internet connection working fast, however only hot wire is available. No Wi-fi. Close to restaurants and shopping centre.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Wu_Ala
"I just wanted to thank you for the feedback you've provided regarding your stay with us. I couldn't agree more about our breakfast being good; the ladies who serve it each morning take great pride in the quality of both the food and service. You also mentioned our internet speed, and I'm sure you'd be happy to know that you can still enjoy the same speed, but now through a wireless connection. That's not the only improvement we had in the works - we'll also be installing new A/C units by summer's end, so you can stay cool in a peaceful room, all hours of the day. I hope to see you in the future so we can set the bar even higher this next time!"
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

Been to Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville? Share your experiences!