Overall pleasant stay. The location is convenient. The hotel lobby is nice and welcoming. The floors aren't hollow, so I could relax while my toddler ran around. The rooms are spacious and were clean for the most part. There was some bubble gum trash, popcorn, and cookie paper trash in areas that aren't usually visible (under desk, behind the curtain). You had to really look for it which is what I do, so my toddler doesn't put anything in his mouth. We went out for the day, came back and the room was very welcoming. The kids brung stuffed animals, and they were neatly propped up on their bed :) I am pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Blue Ash hotel is an award winning all-suite hotel located just off I-275 at the Reed Hartman Highway Exit (#47) in the Northern Cincinnati suburb of Sharonville, Ohio, and conveniently near the Blue Ash Business District, Mason and West Chester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Sharonville
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash Sharonville, Ohio