DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Overall pleasant stay. The location is convenient. The hotel lobby is nice and welcoming. The floors aren't hollow, so I could relax while my toddler ran around. The rooms are spacious and were clean for the most part. There was some bubble gum trash, popcorn, and cookie paper trash in areas that aren't usually visible (under desk, behind the curtain). You had to really look for it which is what I do, so my toddler doesn't put anything in his mouth. We went out for the day, came back and the room was very welcoming. The kids brung stuffed animals, and they were neatly propped up on their bed :) I am pleased.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have stayed at many hotels over our lifetimes and being Disney Vacation Club members, I am very particular when I book a non-DVC room and also being cognizant of the price and its location. We will be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was a great place to stay, clean good sized rooms. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies! Right off the Interstate easy to find for out of town travelers. Traveling weekly for work, it was nice to have a friendly staff ready to answer questions about the area and where to dine and how to find your way around.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while visiting friends. While we were there I experienced and witnessed the staff being very kind to their guests. They acted as if they loved their jobs! The hotel was very clean and had a patriot in the lobby!!

Room Tip: If you have a hard time walking ask for a room closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CarrieShaw
GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hi Carrie, thank you for your feedback.
It was great to hear how well our staff treated you. Customer service is a focus for all of our associates. We are so glad we could make your time visiting with friends even more special. Hope to see you again soon...we'll have a warm cookie waiting!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I live in town and had a complimentary overnight stay here. So opted to take advantage for a special night with my guy. Excellent experience from the moment we were greeted at the front desk with our warm chocolate chip cookies until we departed with an easy check-out the following morning. Very courteous and attentive staff. After heading to my room, I received a call after 10 minutes or so from the front desk just to make sure everything was OK with my room. Such a nice touch. The Bistro restaurant is very nice, too. They seem to have a nice menu throughout the day but we only dined in for the breakfast buffet. Again, courteous staff. The waiters/waitresses were very pleasant and accommodating. If I ever have reason for an in-town overnight stay or have friends/family paying a visit, I'd definitely recommend this spot. The only not-so-good thing (per se) is that the hotel is a bit dated. Not too old . But, if you're looking for a newer, more contemporary spot, this one may not be the best bet for you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DivaJamila

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel! I am pleased to hear how "pleasant and accommodating" our staff was while you stayed with us.
We are constantly improving the property for our guests. We just got done re-modeling all of our banquet facilities, and all carpeting in the corridors will be replaced this year. 2014 marks the start of our full guestroom renovation!
Next time you stay with us you should see more improvements.
Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed here while attending the Western & Southern Tennis tournament nearby. It was very easy to get off I-275 and go through only 3 traffic lights and straight into the driveway. No wait at check-in, and on to a well-appointed true suite. Some places that call themselves "suites" are really just a big room -- here there are two rooms with a large tv, sofa and chair, mini-frig and microwave in the outer room, with the king-size bed, another tv and bathroom facilities in the sleeping area. We were on the inside, facing the pool which looked nice but we did not partake. As we travel a lot we are Hilton Honors Gold which gives a free fully stocked breakfast buffet, including cook made omelets or eggs any style if you don't want the scramble. Even had smoked salmon on the buffet which I quite enjoy! Room was nice and clean, and we also went into downtown Cincy for dinner one night, so again access to the interstate system was great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the inside facing the pool, thus avoiding any traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David H
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel was very clean and all the staff were extremely helpful. Hard to locate even with GPS. Would recommend for anyone with a small family or child going to Miami University as convenient to highway.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati-Sharonville West
4 mi away
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!