“Nice Hotel - would recommended”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I recently stayed here for 3 nights for a business function. The suite was very nice and quite spacious. The wifi worked well and everything was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was really good and I also enjoyed a nice dinner at the hotel restaurant as well. The hotel was a little off by itself, with not much in the immediate vicinity, but several restaurants were a short drive away. The location did make for a quiet stay though. Would visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Everything went without a hitch for my three stays at the Doubletree, Blue Ash, Cincinnati, OH. The service was great, the food of high quality, and I love the cookie you get when you visit the Doubletree. I high recommend this hotel and other Doubletree hotels.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This hotel is in my local city. It made for a very nice overnight stay. It was the starting and stopping point for a fun-filled evening. There was a bunch of us that met up at the hotel and we had no complaints at all. We may have awakend some as we returned back to the room really early in the morning, but overall very nice staff as well as patrons.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I spent two nights in a king suite with my wife and two daughters. The room was very comfortable and gave us plenty of room to spread out and relax when we needed to. There's a small refrigerator in the room, but the hotel stocks it with snack items (candy bars and soda cans) so there isn't much room for your own stuff. There's also a dry bar (no sink) with a microwave oven and a two-serving coffee maker.

The restaurant provided us with a free continental breakfast, which lived up to the price. Flabby oatmeal, Yoplait yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, cottage cheese, and an assortment of cereals, donuts, and canned fruit. There was an option (for an additional charge) of some hot foods, though we did not try these.

The hotel's gym is small but very nice. Two treadmills, an elliptical, and some free weights. Everything seemed relatively new and in working order. The hotel's wifi connection in the room also seemed very capable. I was able to access the Internet whenever I wanted, although re-authenticating every single time was a little tedious.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mihobu
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I like the hotel and location as a regular traveler to Cincinnati.

The hotel billed my credit card for the wrong room rate and over charged
Me for the third time. I quit using this property after mini bar charges for a mini bar I never opened or knew the room even had one!

This time the invoice the hotel slid under my door was completely different rates than what I was billed for again !

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed with my husband for a family visit. We had an interior room which was nice and quiet even though it is located right by I275 and Reed Hartman. We used the fitness center, which was small but adequate. We had breakfast there almost every day. We wondered about the people who had vouchers for breakfast, which we didn't. Next time, I would definitely check about the breakfast voucher. Sharon Woods was right down Kemper Road so we walked around the lake most days.
The desk helped me when I needed to do a quick and secret check about a surprise birthday for my husband. They also gave us Internet access without charge which was wise because if I would have had to pay $10 per day, I would probably never go back.

The only creepy thing was the bird in the lobby in a totally inappropriate location without any diversion for the bird.

Room Tip: Choose an internal room to insure that it is quiet because of nearby I275
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food and room service were excellent. Room was large and nicely furnished. The WIFI was fast. Service at the front desk was great. Getting a late check was no problem as was getting a king size bed and an extra cookie.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati-Sharonville West
4 mi away
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!