DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash
GreenLeadersBronze level
Loveland, Ohio
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

It was a nice hotel and a nice stay. The most memorable folks were the breakfast hostess and the maintenance guy. I never got their names. Both VERY outgoing and friendly. The fact that the 3 previous reviews mention Gabe is a little weird and suspect. No idea who Gabe is.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Hi Tom! Thanks so much for your comments regarding your stay at our property. It is great to hear that some of our staff members were "memorable" and added to your experience. As for Gabe...he is one of the associates that work at our Front Desk. Gabe was our hotel's "Associate of the Year" in 2011, and recieves many guest comment cards and letters about his customer service. Thank you for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Mason, Ohio
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The family and I went to Kings Island and decided to stay at the Double Tree in Blue Ash and what a treat we received. From the check in to check out, these professionals made our stay absolutely great!! Gabe checked us and made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. He was eager and detailed Our room was cool, clean and inviting. Also, who can resist the warm cookies at check in. Another thing that impressed me was Hank and the maintenance department. He introduced himself without prompting and offered their full service if we needed anything. It's nice not to have to hunt personnel down but have them come to you. GREAT HOTEL and STAFF!!! well will definitely be returning to this location and recommend it to anyone coming this way!!

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband and I went to Cincinnati, OH to visit family. I read reviews about everything and I read reviews about the Doubletree, so we decided to give it a try. When we walked in, we weren't disappointed. In the lobby, they a have a beautiful macaw named Georgia. When we got to the front desk, we were greeted by Gabe. I asked about things to do in the area and he knew about it all. He talked to us like he knew us for years. He was very kind and helpful. Not once did the smile leave his face. The room was very clean and comfortable. We later remembered that Gabe had recommended the Bistro, a restaurant located in the lobby. So we headed downstairs and I ordered the catch of the day. Our meal was superb. The restaurant was elegant and romantic. ALL of the Doubletree staff was warm and inviting, especially Gabe. We will definitely be going back.... Oh yeah, don't forget about the warm Doubletree cookie, presented at check in!!! Happy Travels.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear FlowerPower76, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the DoubleTree. I am particularly pleased that you decided to try The Bistro for dinner. Our Chef has won the local "Taste of Blue Ash" four years in a row with his crab cake, spice rubbed salmon salad and, of course, our signature steaks. I will be sure to recognize Gabe for his impact on your stay as well. Asscoaites like Gabe are the reason that we have been in the top 10% of the Brand for customer satisfaction the last four years in a row. We hope you will stay with us again while visiting the city.
Punta Gorda, Florida
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Gabe goes that extra mile to assure that I have a positive experience on my stays at Double tree in Cincinnati - Blue Ash. This Spring, after the funeral of my significant other, the kindness extended to me by Gabe upon my arrival will always be remembered by this elderly traveler. His professionalism and people skills exemplfies why it is such a pleasure to stay here.

Room Tip: Being elderly, I like a room near the elevator.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed June 8, 2012

After a 9 hour drive to Cincinnati, we were pleasantly surprised by the fantastic hospitality at the Doubletree Blue Ash.

Gabe at the front desk was extremely efficient and professional checking us in and making sure that the other members of my family arriving later were reserved in rooms close by. He made sure to remember all of our names and called us by name each day of our stay.

The level of service by Gabe and all the employees is more in keeping with luxury hotels at 3 times the price.

The room was very clean and spacious, giving the three of us plenty of room. The continental breakfast was very good with a variety of fresh fruit, pastries, and cereal--not your typical continental!

This is by far one of the best managed hotels I have ever stayed at and will definately return when in Cincinnati.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Hello trey703. Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our hotel! It is especially great to hear how Gabe treated you like part of our family. I will be sure to recognize Gabe at our next DoubleTree Town Hall meeting, in front of his fellow associates. Team members like Gabe are what enable us to provide "service that rivals hotels at 3 times the price." Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you and your family again soon.
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I chose this hotel for a change, partly in response to Trip Advisor reviews. In the past, I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn when visiting this area. I was a little disappointed with the change although I must say that aspects of this experience were positive. In particular, I thought the staff were great. I mostly had interaction with Reception staff and they were always very positive, helpful and friendly. Due to the occupancy levels, the bar area at night was fun and interesting, unlike my experiences with the Garden Inn property where the social dimension of a stay is missing, it has always seemd very quiet; I know this will be a positive for many. Overall in my view, the physical aspects of this property were inferior to the Garden Inn; the latter seems lighter, goodr rooms and a more pleasant place to stay. Perhaps on balance, with location a neutral, it might be a trade off between a very good people dimension versus a nicer property.

Room Tip: A room at the back of the property will require a long walk to the public areas.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
It was disappointing to hear that your experience was "mixed." Although, I am glad to hear that the "staff were great" and that you enjoyed our Lounge so much. We are making improvments to the property all the time. Having recently put 2 new HD TVs in each suite, and replacing the bedding, we are now working on other projects. The meeting space, corridors, front desk and business center will all be re-done this year. Also, there are several improvements to the guest room that will be completed in the year like new desk chairs, digital thermostats, and lighting upgrades. 2013 & 2014 also have significant upgrades scheduled. Thank you for staying with us, we would love the opportunity to host you again.
Huntington, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We took our daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter to Cincinnati so my husbands parents could meet their new GREAT granddaughter. It was a wonderful trip and the Doubletree Suites was super! The rooms were a great size for all the baby gear we took and even though their appeared to be several small sports teams at the hotel, it was very quiet. The breakfast area was nice, the food was very good and it was so handy to have it right there in the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Hello Leslie. The staff and I are so pleased to hear how "super" your family's stay with us was. I am glad that the size of the room fit your needs, a two room suite does come in handy when you are traveling with extra gear. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant. Our Chef has won the local "Taste of Blue Ash" for the last four years in a row. If you didn't get to try our signature steak, it's certainly worth a trip back! Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you and your family again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!