I chose this hotel for a change, partly in response to Trip Advisor reviews. In the past, I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn when visiting this area. I was a little disappointed with the change although I must say that aspects of this experience were positive. In particular, I thought the staff were great. I mostly had interaction with Reception staff and they were always very positive, helpful and friendly. Due to the occupancy levels, the bar area at night was fun and interesting, unlike my experiences with the Garden Inn property where the social dimension of a stay is missing, it has always seemd very quiet; I know this will be a positive for many. Overall in my view, the physical aspects of this property were inferior to the Garden Inn; the latter seems lighter, goodr rooms and a more pleasant place to stay. Perhaps on balance, with location a neutral, it might be a trade off between a very good people dimension versus a nicer property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Blue Ash hotel is an award winning all-suite hotel located just off I-275 at the Reed Hartman Highway Exit (#47) in the Northern Cincinnati suburb of Sharonville, Ohio, and conveniently near the Blue Ash Business District, Mason and West Chester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Sharonville
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash Sharonville, Ohio