We had been at a Reds game, but decided to get out of the main part of Cincinnati. We decided to stop near Sharonville. We drove around the Travelodge, but we decided not to stay. Then, we drove around the Red Roof Inn. It looked okay, but we decided to stay at the La Quinta Inn. There were some fancier and newer hotels around the area, but we thought that the La Quinta would cost less and be about as nice as the others. We were right on this thought.
The man at the font desk was very friendly. The room rate was more than the Travelodge or Red Roof Inn would have been of course, but was very reasonable. The hallways had a bit of a musty smell, but that didn't bother me. The non-smoking room did not have a smoke smell like some other hotels. The room wasn't perfectly clean, but was really quite clean. There was a burn on the carpet where an iron must have been dropped or something near the desk in the room, but that was okay. The furniture in the room was a bit older, but that was okay too. The bathroom and shower was very clean and that is important to my family. Also, the sheets were clean and fresh.
The breakfast in the morning was very nice. They had biscuits and gravy which we like very much. Also, you could make your own waffles. Overall, we had a very nice stay at a good price for the hotel. I think we paid under one hundred dollars.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Hotel Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinatti Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinnati
- Cincinnati La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Ohio