I stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati / Sharonville this past weekend when I took my son to watch some tennis. Check in took only a few seconds, as there was no line. We went to get on one of three elevators to go to our room. There was a maintenance man on his knees scrubbing the tracks of one of the elevator doors with a toothbrush. Every aspect that I saw of this hotel was maintained to that level. Our room was spotless. The pool and exercise areas were both very clean. The marble floor in the entry foyer was like a mirror. I have stayed in pet hotels before and usually could smell the dogs. Not here! The bedding was great. We did not hear a sound all night – slept like a log. The breakfast had cereal, bread / toast, pastries, fruit, coffee, milk, juice, waffles and biscuits with sausage gravy. The dining area was immaculate. The pool was heated to a nice temperature. The hot tub temperature was perfect. It was only a 15 min. drive to the Lindner Family Tennis Center. The tennis was great, too! General Manager Bill Goetz deserves a lot of credit for the way the hotel is run. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Hotel Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinatti Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinnati
- Cincinnati La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Ohio