La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswaffleslarge indoor poolhot tubbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areabob evanswould stay here againfridge and microwaveworkout roomcomfortable bedsvery nice hotelfitness centerfree breakfastfront desk staffeasy accessthe room was niceparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2009

Close to I-75 but very quiet room. All requests were met. Have no complaints at all.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2009

Wow! Doesn't get any better. $65 a night AAA for a new hotel. Complimentary breakfast was just about anything you could want.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I decided last minute to stay in Cincinnati after taking my 8yo to Kings Island for the day. We looked at several hotels but they were either booked, too expensive or too trashy. I had a migraine so I just had to bite the bullet and try one more place. We cam upon the La Quinta, it looked too nice but we went in and with my AAA it was 99 for the night, more than I wanted to pay but worth it. There was a beautiful lobby area with marble tile leading us to the elevators. The pool was closed since we got there late but it looked nice as well. The room was very comfortable and quiet. Absolutely no view but a gravel roof but who cared it was dark and I had a migraine! LOL Slept through the breakfast so can't comment there but I would stay here again although it's a bit farther than I'd like to stay from Kings Island.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed June 26, 2008

This hotel is located next to the interstate in the industrial part of town. There are plenty of chain restaurants within minutes of the hotel, including a Cracker Barrel & Bob Evans. No late night food, you'll have about a 12 minute drive to get to that. Hotel was clean, modern, and well kept. My room was spacious and the bed was hard but comforatble. Fridge and microwave in room, and strong wi-fi signal. I didn't hear my neighbors, so I guess it's well insulated (thank goodness). Not much in the way of amenities, no conditioner or lotion, just very cheap shampoo and basic bar soap. Mini-pantry in the lobby with limited selection of sodas, microwave dinners, candy bars, and chips. Didn't use the indoor pool, but it looked nice. Would return if I could get the discounted rate I got, but would not stay at their standard rack rate ($100+/night). Staff was a knowledable of the area.

• Stayed: June 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 25, 2007

It provided decent value for the money. Nothing exceptional and nothing lacking. My room had both a microwave and refrigerator. I was a little disappointed in the breakfast buffet selections but satisfied with what I had. They advertise on their website that guests can use a local tennis club free. When I went to the club, they wanted to charge me for using their courts. I believe the rest of the club was free but they wouldn't let me use the courts free. I didn't push the issue since available court times did not work for my schedule.

Stayed: November 2007