I decided last minute to stay in Cincinnati after taking my 8yo to Kings Island for the day. We looked at several hotels but they were either booked, too expensive or too trashy. I had a migraine so I just had to bite the bullet and try one more place. We cam upon the La Quinta, it looked too nice but we went in and with my AAA it was 99 for the night, more than I wanted to pay but worth it. There was a beautiful lobby area with marble tile leading us to the elevators. The pool was closed since we got there late but it looked nice as well. The room was very comfortable and quiet. Absolutely no view but a gravel roof but who cared it was dark and I had a migraine! LOL Slept through the breakfast so can't comment there but I would stay here again although it's a bit farther than I'd like to stay from Kings Island.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Hotel Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinatti Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinnati
- Cincinnati La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Ohio