Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati - Sharonville East
Hyatt.com
$110
Travelocity
$110
All reviewsindustrial areabasketball courthome away from homefull size fridgeseparate bedroomevening receptioneasy accessloved this hotelenjoyed our stayfree dinnerjungle jimsthe hotel staffmake your owngreat place to staylaundry roomoutdoor poolkings island
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was a great place to stay for my particular business travel on thjios trip. When I travel, I usually look for a Homewood Suite. Amenities are good, Staff always helpful and friendly. Usually a dinner and breakfast are sponsored by the Manager 2 times a week, some more and it's always fun to mingle in a casual atmosphere with other travelers. I'vve made some freinds that I've kept in touch with, so overall- great place!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed November 11, 2013

A safe and decent extended stay. Good percs...make sure you reserve a top floor with a sports court view so you don't get the upstairs neighbors P90x session at 5 am or the 1am, 3am, and 6am train....

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a very convent location for us when my husband has business in town. The rooms are very nice and love the fact that we travel so much and when we come here it feels so homey. The kitchen staff are outgoing, and the rooms are clean. I love the fact that they have a kitchenette as sometimes eating out gets old. This is our 1st choice stay every time.

Room Tip: I like the 1st floor personally, however, laundry and workout room is on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The rooms are nice, clean, and have plenty of space. This is an older property with the main lobby disjointed from the rest of the rooms. The property is in a poor location with not much around it to eat or do. You have to drive to any place to eat or play.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The location can't get any better if you're visiting friends/family in Cincinnati. This location is easy access to everything. The room was your basic suite (we did not upgrade) - and was perfect for our needs. Didn't feel crowded at all, and everything "made sense" - as in everything was where it would be if it was your own home. They gave extra towels, which is always appreciated, rarely done. Amazing kitchenette set-up - hotel offered anything you would need, including laundry, grocery service, popcorn for your microwave... MY GOSH so impressive is the weeknight dinner and drinks for people traveling on business - are they serious!!!??? SO IMPRESSIVE!!! My only complaint/observation - and I may be nit-picking - the doors and door frames needed to be cleaned (409 works wonders) - even on the main entry doors to the lobby, the frames around the elevators, the bathroom door/door frames in my room. Very odd to notice - everything was so clean - but they ALL just needed to be wiped down... Anyway - besides that observation (which was really insignificant) - I will TOTALLY stay there every time I return to Cincinnati - and will recommend it to others :) p.s. Bed and towels were A+

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family