“amazing!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
owensboro
“amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

this hotel is top rate!! from the moment I checked in I was in heaven....very nice staff at the front desk (Jen). Very welcoming!
My room was clean, quiet, and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud!
I would definitely stay here again and any other location they had to offer.
Food was great!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Garland, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites, and we liked it very much. The hotel was clean and quiet, and the staff was very welcoming. We had a pleasant dinner at the hotel, which was a plus because we had been traveling all day and didn't want to get out again. Would stay here again and would definitely recomment it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I go to Cincinnati for business on a frequent basis and this hotel is the best choice for the price near the West Chester area. It is right off Interstate 275. Super easy access to I75 and and I71. They've done renovations a year or so ago. New fitness center. This hotel is very popular and often sells out. Hence it can look worn. But not any worse than I have seen in Cincinnati. Other hotels are more difficult to get to and don't offer the hot breakfast and dinner. Perfect for business and a great spot for groups on the weekend.

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Breakfast was good, however evening reception food was very good. Ran into problems finding the hotel with GPS, kept taking me down side street. During bad weather you have to travel between building with rooms to office/breakfast area.

Room Tip: Get a room away from main streets due to truck traffic
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

This hotel was near the supplier we were visiting (Usui), plus I like Homewood Suites, so I reserved rooms for all 5 of my team.
The suites were spacious and clean.
The heat worked great.
The beds were very comfortable and pillows were both soft and firm. The floor in my bedroom (335) made a loud noise ike it was a loose creeky board.
I used the fitness center, but it only had 1 elliptical machine, but 3 to 4 treadmills. The treadmills and elliptical had individual TV's which could be hooked up to headphones. They had headphones, but no foam covers were available.
Breakfast was OK, but nothing special. Not a big variety.

Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night during a business trip to the Cincinnati area. I am a Gold HHonors member.

Location: The hotel is right off the I-275 and Mosteller Road in the northern part of the Cincinnati area. There is easy access to the I-275 and the I-75, which is also nearby. The hotel is situated in an industrial area, which was a bit awkward. There is a mall just due west of the hotel, so there are a decent number of restaurants to choose from there.

Check-In: I arrived around 3pm on a Thursday and it didn't take long to get checked-in. Being a Gold HHonors member, my room was already assigned and the usual 2 bottles of water and Milano cookies were waiting for me. I utilized the online check-in feature the day before and was able to pick my room.

Property/Room: I booked a one bedroom king suite. I chose room 332 (see attached map) on purpose since it was at the end of a hallway far from the elevator. I figured it would be a quiet room and fortunately I was correct. The property itself is a bit dated. You can tell it is one of the older Homewood Suites from the early-mid 90's. Even though some of the furnishings were newer, it was not enough to hide the fact that the property was in need of a complete renovation. I am sure the guest below me wasn't too happy to hear me walking around, as the floor would creak pretty loudly. The bed was decent. My room faced north onto the interstate, so I could hear the traffic at times. I suggest running the A/C in fan mode to drown out the noise.

Amenities: The property is your standard Homewood Suites, with free hot breakfast buffet, weeknight evening reception, pool, gym, laundry room, and business center. I can't comment on most of it, since I was pretty busy during my stay there.

Service: The staff was excellent. I had an issue with the WiFi reception and it was resolved quickly.

Overall it was an OK experience. If I had to stay in Cincinnati again, I would consider another property solely based on the condition of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

Cozy and well kept property. We stay here while visiting family in Cincinnati. Love the breakfast. Some suites have a fireplace. They allow you to purchase and burn a fire starter log in the room fireplace. A nice touch at the holidays!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville

Been to Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati? Share your experiences!