“Very dirty, very bad service”

Days Inn Sharonville
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I have never felt compelled to write a review but this experience makes me feel obligated. The motel is very dirty from entrance to rooms, smells like sewage, has bugs in rooms, horrible leaking from air conditioner, the pool floor is soft and falling apart. Please spend ten or twenty dollars more a night just so you can wake up feeling clean and not totally freaked out from the ick factor. Oh, my son wants me to add that every chair by the pool is broken and cracked.

Reviewed July 19, 2010

Folks please do not stay at this hotel it is one of the worst places I have ever stayed in. My wife and i went to Kings Island and decided to stay the night somewhere cheaprer then park rates where, the hotel a/c did not work we switched rooms twice. the toilet had crap on the seats, the curtins where riped and the bed was old and worn. Brakefest was a joke it was a free for all with everyone dipping into one tube of cream cheese for bagels. talked to the front desk who where all indain and did not care or want to make anything right. Please dont stay here!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2010

let me start with from time we arrived . very friendly staff , profissional, just nice people .we went to a great cars show in sharonville ohio , it seems like everyone in sharonville likes hot cars . theres a park near that is a must to see its sharon woods , it's even got and a lake with a boat rental and a .Golf Course! kings inland and the beach water park very close by too .
we had a blast at the days inn rt 42 , sharonville ohio

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I saw the sign and pulled in, the price was right, the room was nice and I stayed another night. Good location for a leap off into Cin, and it was quiet enough for me to get some work done in my room. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2009

So I came around 8 pm to rent out one the rooms. I was assigned a room on the back wing towards the left side. When I first visited I just dropped off my things and went to pick up my girl friend. When I returned I notice a small black circle on one of the pillows. I thought it was a piece of paper or something so I flicked it off and set the pillow back. Later on the night my girlfriend and I finally laid down and I noticed a small black circle near her head. I turned on the light and began to see it move. I went to the other bed to check and see if it was clean and it had the same issue. Both the beds were just covered with bugs crawling everywhere I never felt so disqusted in my life. So I went to the front desk to inform them and get my money back. When I got there and told him he actually tried to argue with me.....? Are you serious???? He stated it was 3 o'clock and I had been there for a while already. Tried offering another room and a partial refund. Just anything but a full refund like it wasn't that serious. I wasn't leaving with out my money. So after about 20 minutes going back and forth he called another manager and I finally got my money.

To make it quick this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life. Do not stay here I am actually reporting this to the head of their company they haven't heard the last of me.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thakingback
Reviewed August 21, 2009

This hotel is awful. The individual who checked us in informed us that there were no towels available after my credit card was already charged. The entire property stunk horribly and there was no remote for the television. There was also a sticky substance on the bedside table along with a completely empty toliet paper roll in the bathroom. I will NEVER stay at this establishment again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Roroshor
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Booked 2 rooms for my elderly parents, my sister & brother-in-law & myself for one night-June 1st. Could have stayed elsewhere but wanted the waffles. I have never felt so nasty after being in a room. I didn't even shower in this place but put on my clothes and went home and took a shower. It stunk so bad I was afraid the shower had sewage in it. The first rooms stunk so bad that I said I couldn't handle the smell! The young man working at the desk that showed me the other rooms available said that smell could be caused because of a sewer problem that they had just had. Get this...even after moving to two other rooms...the floor was wet. All I could think of was whose crap I was wading through and smelling of to walk to my bathroom. Then they tried to say maybe the floor was wet because of water maybe came under the door because they had a lot of rain! The door entered the hall....so, if that was true...was the whole place flooded? The guy at the Days Inn in Erlanger told me that this motel was newer than the one at Kings Island. I don't ever want to stay in a dump like this again...Kings Island could not be worse. I'll do without the waffles and get a better room next time. The Indian lady at the desk did knock off some of the second room bill when I explained to her how unclean I felt this place was. My faucet top was open leaving a small opening showing a screw...AND A BUNCH OF SHORT HAIRS from somebody who had probably shaved there sometime before we had the room.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank familytaxi5
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Central Business District
The Westin Cincinnati
The Westin Cincinnati
#16 of 51 in Cincinnati

Been to Days Inn Sharonville? Share your experiences!