“Rugs need replacing--they felt dirty. Overall room was...”

Days Inn Sharonville
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Good value and helpful staff. Recognize what I'm talking about here is a very moderately priced Days Inn in a town 20 minutes from downtown. This is not the Four Seasons, but for the price I think the value was very good. The room was clean and appeared to have been renovated recently. The staff was helpful and very responsive to the couple of requests I had, and there's a little Tex-Mex restaurant in the same parking lot, if that's you thing. All in all, it served it's overnight purpose well. The wi-fi connection was fine, as far as I could tell and the kids outside seemed to think the pool was great. I consider this a case of getting a bit more than what I paid for.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for the positive comments. Please come back again. We strive to provide good value for your money.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I checked in with my son on a busy weekend. The staff was friendly and accommodating both during check-in and check-out. The morning breakfast had plenty of healthy choices like oatmeal, milk, fruits and orange juice. The stay was a welcome change after two long hectic days of driving.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your business and come back again.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was looking for a cheap and decent hotel for my trip to Cincinnati and Days Inn Sharonville fit the bill. The staff were friendly for our 11pm check-in. The hotel does show it's age and reminds me of a place that is well traveled by truckers and others but honestly if you don't expect much you wont be disappointed. The room was clean and well kept but dated, the bathroom was clean and well stocked. Fridge and microwave in the room. the two days we stayed there housekeeping did a fabulous job - restoring the room to the fine state it was when we checked in. Did i mention it was cheap? for my money the hotel exceeded my requirements and I was grateful to stay there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Harrison, Ohio
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed there many times and always found the motel to be a good room at a fair price. The staff is always friendly and attentive to customers needs. I feel that this motel is an excellent place to stay for the amount they charge. I recommend it to anyone coming through the area that wants a good motel at a reasonable rate.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
We are in the economy sector and provide good rooms at a reasonable price. Thank you for your patronage and positive review. We strive to provide good and friendly service.
Waddy
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The hotel had non-smoking rooms tucked in between the smoking rooms....so the smoking smell permeated everything. The decor, furniture...just everything was old and dated. The halls were dark and dingy. Yes, it was inexpensive, but I guess you get what you pay for! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone at all. When we went down for breakfast, there was no food to choose from. You had to ask for food and they brought you 1 cup of waffle mix, 1 plate, 1 fork and 1 butter. Really????

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Brenda L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to Days Inn Sharonville? Share your experiences!