“Deal for the price. Only 45.99 for one night (two double...”

Days Inn Sharonville
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Columbus
“Deal for the price. Only 45.99 for one night (two double...”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Deal for the price. Only 45.99 for one night (two double beds). Good location. Lots of restaurants nearby

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
We are in the economy sector and provide good rooms at a reasonable price. Thank you for your patronage and positive review. We strive to provide good and friendly service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were booked to stay here on business. Check in didn't allow recording of our frequent stay Wyndham Rewards and the place was really creepy . The smell in the long, poorly lit halls is a rich blend of moldy carpet, stale cigarette smoke and fresh weed. Absence of security at the back door made me a little leery.

Our room was reasonably clean but the beds are extremely hard. Severe mold allergies awoke me in the middle of the night, almost unable to breathe. I would not stay here again if I had any choice.

Stayed March 2013
Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
My dear friend,

Thanks for overstating your case. We could not allow double discount. If you were paying full price, we do process Wyndham Rewards. But if you are paying heavily discounted rate, we do not process Wyndham Rewards. Our halls are well lit and there is no smell of smoke and fresh weeds. How do you find smell of fresh weeds in the middle of snow season?
IRONTON
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for my son's birthday. It is located relatively close to king's island and a large flea market. It did have a very nice, clean looking outdoor pool, but we did not use it this stay. The rooms were large and had a fridge and microwave. Bathrooms were a little on the small size. It was pretty clean but could do with a face lift as there were multiple stains on the carpet in the room and in the hallways leading to the rooms. We didn't really interact with the staff too much, just at check in, and they were polite but not overly friendly. The place was an excellent choice because of the value.

• Stayed July 2012
Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. On your next visit please ask for me so that I can provide you with any assistance you would need.
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Okay, I was going to write this hotel a good review. I checked in on a Sunday, thinking it was okay.. Yes the hotel is dated, yes it needs work. But I liked the price and it seemed alright. The staff were nice.. blah blah blah
HOWEVER: there is smell, this smell is weird and is caused by a bug infestation, it is dirty, they don't clean well and on top of that they have a bed bug issue effecting some of the rooms and are NOT doing anything about it. I left early, I could not finish my stay, and booked another location for 10$ more at a 4 star hotel. I asked for a refund, and they say the policy is they refund the days you don't stay, but I already stayed the night, and they won't refund that... NOT WORTH IT

Room Tip: better luck booking at LiveINN on Chester Road, Sharonville Great location, price, amazing rooms and...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for your review. However I object to your assumption regarding bug infestation. We do not have infestation issue. I am certified pesticide applicator by US Dept. Of agriculture and I am very vigilant about any infestation. Regarding your refund, you stayed for two days and we have already refunded you the money to Expedia.
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Pros: Convenient and safe area; cheap price; comfortable beds and pillows (despite old mattresses and seemingly dirty bedding); good cable service; hot water.
Cons: Halls and rooms were ice cold (have to crank the room heater when you arrive); hair all over the bathroom (floor, tub, walls) made it apparent it was not cleaned but merely provided with new soap and shampoo; breakfast area was filthy and food was really old/stale, warm milk, and next to nothing left of anything.

All in all, an "okay" place to stay if you just need a quick place to crash and don't want to spend much. Plan on bringing warm PJs and eating breakfast elsewhere however, so that adds to the cost.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We provide safe and clean accommodation at a reasonable rate. Our breakfast is in compliance with the franchise requirements. We have added Hot waffles to our menu.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to Days Inn Sharonville? Share your experiences!