I was planning a trip to Cincinnati for my familty and searched motels and their reviews. This was a cheaper one and had decent reviews. So I thought it would be ok. WAS I ever wrong! The bathroom was a filthy mess. Hair every where, toothpaste on the sink. The AC wasn't on when we got in the room and it never did cool down much. The beds were disgusting! The sheets didn't completely cover them and the mattresses were the grossest thing I have ever seen. We slept with the sheet on us because the bedding was just nasty! Needless to say, we checked in and went to eat. Didn't get back till late and was just wiped out. So I didn't call the front desk to complain and ask for another room. So not much sleep. Bed was like a rock, pillows weren't much better. This place really needs torn down and completely rebuilt. It is old and just not worth $20 a night. When I went to check out, I spoke with the manager and complained about these things. She said the best they could do was give us a 10% discount! I said really! So I didn't stop. She informed me the only way they refund is if it is something major. I said you mean toothpaste on the sink, hair all over the bathroom, filthy bedding and being afraid to walk on the floors without shoes isn't major?! No it wasn't. Finally the foreign lady that was there said to give me a full refund. She must have been the owner. So they didn't charge me for the nights stay. Still it has left an everlasting impression in our minds. I will NEVER scrimp again on a motel! Never!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COME JOIN US IN SHARONVILLE ---------------------------------------- convenient to I - 275 and sharonville convention center Be at a Cincinnati Reds and Bengals game within minutes when you stay at our Daysinn sharonville hotel, located near i-275. whether you are our guest for one night or an extended stay , we offer comfortable accommodations at a great price. *** HOTEL POLICIES *** ----------------------------- CHECK-IN TIME 3:00 PM CHECK-OUT TIME 11:00 AM CHILDREN STAY FREE POLICY Yes And Child Max Age is 17 PET POLICY ADA defined service animals are welcome at this hotel. Other pets are allowed on charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Sharonville Cincinnati
- Days Inn Sharonville Ohio