“We love Drury Inns”

Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was our first time staying at this Drury Inn and it was a wonderful experience. It meet the expectations that we have of the Drury Inn.

They were able to move things around and allowed us to check in early, this was so appreciated.

Everything was great, the Managers cocktail party had more than enough food, for breakfast we had a choice of eggs, sausage, pancakes, cereal and all the fixings.

Room Tip: We always book a one bedroom and enjoy the privacy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Big rooms and large bathrooms. Windows' noise insulation ok but you could sitll hear Interstate noise. Big parking lot, pool which is very popular with families and kids. Breaksfast was comparably poor, no variation, no selection of toppings for waffles,no fresh fruits. Drink fountain was promtptly turned off after breakfast. Only coffee and orange juice available whole day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was our first time in Cincinnati and our first time staying at a Drury Inn. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area. The rooms were extremely clean and the beds very comfortable. It has a nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast was included and was very tasty. They even have a make your own waffle station. They have popcorn and drinks for people in the afternoon. There are many restaurants in the area so it is a convenient location right off the highway! The staff was friendly and one couldn't ask for more for comfort and convenience. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and it was convenient to the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LoveBroadway22
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family and I stayed here over labor day weekend. It was quite crowded when we checked in. The line was long for the dinner buffet. When we finally were able to make it up to the food, they had ran out of a lot of the items, which was disappointing. I waited in line twice and both times the chili was completely gone. It seemed like the buffet / kitchen area was under staffed. Also, you get several drink tickets per night. However, there was only one bar tender, which made the line extremely long.

On the first night of our stay, we noticed that the air conditioner was leaking in our room on the carpeted floor. We called down to the front desk to tell them and they said the would send a maintenance man up to the room to repair. They never did, which led to many wet socks throughout our stay. The next morning I went down to the front desk to get another key for our room and the assistant manager did apologize for not sending up anyone. He said they didn't remember until late that night and didn't want to wake us. He said that there wasn't really anything they could do about it except shop vac the carpet. At that point it seemed like the leaking had stopped so we decided it wasn't necessary. Also, on our second night we had to call down to the service desk to get more towels. They told us that they were busy at the moment but would bring them up later. About 3 and a half hours later, my husband had to go down to the service desk to get the towels because they never brought them up.

The extras (free pop, popcorn, drinks, etc.) were nice and overall the hotel was clean. However, I have stayed at other Drury Inns in the past and the service at this particular hotel was lacking. I believe the poor service was a result of being understaffed during the busy holiday weekend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at our hotel. We do strive to provide great service in all aspects to every guest, every day. Feedback such as yours allows us to evaluate how to change and train for the future to make sure that we meet our commitment to service excellence.

I am truly sorry that we were unable to meet our service commitment in your case. We always try to anticipate our guests’ needs and staff appropriately. We will look at our staffing process and make necessary changes for the future.

Please feel free to contact the hotel and talk to the management team so that we can address each issue with you personally. We hope that you will choose Drury again!

Matt Rothfusz
Manager

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stayed in this hotel with my sister & friend so that we could go to the Horseshoe Casino. I live in the area but they did not. A co-worker suggested it. Very good service & love the extras that came with this hotel. Breakfast buffett, evening drink & snacks. The room was spacious enough for the 3 of us. We had a wonderful experience! So much so that when my in-laws came from NY I suggested the Middletown Drury Inn. My sister & friends are planning another casino trip soon and hope to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was the first time we had stayed at drury inn. I must say we loved it!! We will stay here again whenever we are in the area. The rooms, staff, free breakfast was all great and couldn't ask for anything any better. Thanks Drury Inn we will tell all our friends about the great experience we had staying in one of your hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've stayed a LOT at Drury Inn hotels in the Texas area, and when traveling to Cincinnati recently, it was a no-brainer to choose this hotel to stay at. Unfortunately, this one definitely did not stack up.

The room was equipped as a typical Drury, but there was a certain hollowness to the room, and it really wasn't that welcoming. I found myself looking for reasons to not be in the room, which was a great excuse to go to the free kickback.

Food choices were typical for a Drury, and included hot dogs and pasta, and some salad. The major league turn-off was the clear presence of what looked like really (really) big fruit flies in and around most of the buffet. Hot dog rolls are kept in a covered lucite box, and it was really revolting to see flies milling about under the clear plastic. At one point, one of the food services staff pulled a can of bug spray out and did some "aerial cleanup" -- right around all of the food!

Breakfast time saw the same problem, and I found myself not using the freebies that I come to enjoy at a Drury. The hotel in general and the rooms were clean, but after seeing the critters in the dining area, I won't be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing to be our guest at Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati. I am happy you found the hotel and your room clean. Thank you also for taking the time to let us know about your experience in our food area. We will look into this immediately as our goal is to exceed every guest's expectations. When you are in our area again, please give us another try. I assure you that what you are not likely to experience such inconvenience a second time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville? Share your experiences!