We stayed here because it was close to ikea and other north side shopping. At first I was really scared after reading all of the horrible reviews. To my surprise the hotel was actually really nice. The room was decorated in a new contemporary style with nice art work and furniture, and no tube tv like some other review claimed. The staff was friendly and check in time took no longer than 2 minutes. I'm not sure why all the bad reviews, but we had a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and lounge. The Cincinnati Premium Outlets are 25.7 km away. A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are provided in each room at Crown Hotel and Conference Center. A coffee machine and a work desk are also included. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and a lounge. Other facilities offered include dry cleaning. Tradewinds Restaurant is located in the lobby and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kings Island Amusement Park is 24.1 km from the hotel. The Cincinnati Art Museum is 25 minutes' drive away. The property offers free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Red Lion Hotel Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Sheraton
- Red Lion Hotel Cincinnati Sharonville, Ohio