“Great Place”

LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is friendly. Location is superb. We used the pool and the pool area is very nice, and the cabanas are a nice addition. We look forward to our next stay.

Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Dear Energydrop,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that we were about to earn all 5 stars during your stay! Thank you for telling our future guests about your stay. I hope that we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here after visiting Kings Island. Check in process smooth and staff was courteous. Room clean, stray hairs left in bathtub. Beds comfortable. Breakfast average with cereal, pastries, and waffles. For the right price, would stay again.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Bwwilliams65,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm sorry to hear that we were only able to offer you an average stay. We strive to receive all 5 stars from each guest. I hope that you give us another chance on your next trip to Cincinnati. Thank you very much for your stay.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Front desk was helpful and excellent .. came in on a Saturday Morning.... Best customer service month of August.. Hotel was very clean . I enjoyed the swimming area. Also, I was happy to know that the entire Hotel was non-smoking

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Tonya K,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad we were able to earn all 5 stars during your stay! We hope that we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I have stayed at this property a few times before. It is very reasonable, clean and friendly. Great place for families or business travelers. Free breakfast with some hot food, but somewhat limited fare. Good enough for a quick start before starting your day. Next to Sharonville Convention Center and down the street from Queen City Racquet Club. Across the street from water park too. Close to restaurants, shopping and the Tri-County Mall. Rooms are somewhat dated but clean. Reliable place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Dear Tallyho078,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that we were able to earn all 5 stars during your stay! We strive to offer our guests comfortable rooms at comfortable rates. I hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Stayed for the second year in a row while attending a convention across the street. The staff is friendly, rooms and common areas clean, A/C, TV, mini-fridge, coffee pot, and hair dryer working well. Little bit of a bump upon checkin for my friends who had called to extend their stay. General manager worked it all out and everyone in our party was happy. Hotel obviously was overbooked and am guessing someone didn't get to stay Sat. night. All in all a nice place to stay. One suggestion for improvement: Later pool hours. Our days were jam packed and we got back to hotel just in time to find the pool was closed.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear Jagwire,

Thank you very much for your review! I so glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. I hope that we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Things did not get off to a good start when I saw someone being escorted off the premises by police. The staff at the front desk stated that the guest had gone crazy and started making a big scene since the hotel did not have a restaurant on location (no restaurant was advertised so it did seem like the guest was at fault). The room started out looking nice, but when I left to get a drink I noticed a centipede. Since it was near the door I thought it might be done by the time I got back. When I got back, the centipede had crawled to the ceiling and I decided to kill it which caused some of the ceiling material to fall down. I then decided to strip the beds and see if there were any issues. There were yellow stains and hair all below the fitted sheet. I reported this to the front desk and they said they will file a work order for the centipedes and get me new sheets. This was the only consolation they could offer since the hotel was supposedly booked up. It took over 40 minutes to get new sheets and two trips to the front desk. I was supposed to stay for two nights, but checked out early and moved to a different hotel due to the lack of cleanliness. I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Celtictool

Dear Celtictool,

Thank you very much for your review and for telling the front desk about the issue with your room. We want to make sure that if you have a problem we have the opportunity to solve it. I hope that you will give us another chance on your next trip to Cincinnati. Please feel free to contact me personally about your stay.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We set up our reservation and when we called to double checked they told us they gave our room away! Keep in mind this is the day BEFORE we leave for our trip. They should not give rooms away if they are overbooked we booked 1st! Not our fault they are unorganized!

Room Tip: Make sure you call you hotel they day before you leave just to double check things