“For the money, it can't be beat” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville

LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“For the money, it can't be beat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

The LivInn has become my go-to hotel for extended stays in the Cincinnati area. It is a little dated, mostly from the outside and Sharonville isn't the greatest area, though it is safe. That said, the hotel is nice. A standard room comes with a very comfortable pillow-top mattress and a leather recliner. All room s have a microwave and fridge - some have a kitchenette. They have large entertainment centers with big closets and a safe. The TV has more channels than most. The Wi-Fi internet is free (though it can be slow at times). There are nice sitting areas in the lobby (1st and 2nd floors) that are good for hanging out. There is free breakfast daily. The hotel also offers a pool (outdoor) and a fitness center. The laundry is the nicest I have used. It is only $1.00/load, the dryer doors lock so you can safely return to your room while your laundry is in, and they have timers so you will know exactly when to return. All in, this is a gem for the money. I have stayed in nicer hotels, but none at this price point. I have stayed several times and will return again next week.

Room Tip: Stay 7 nights and get the weekly rate ($38/night). Stay less than 7 nights and you can get the week...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank kingmba
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Kingmba,

Thank you very much for your review! And for making us your "go-to" hotel! I'm so glad that we can offer you a great place to stay during your trips to Cincinnati. Thank you for your continued business!

Jennifer Kent
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

For starters, this hotel was IMMACULATE. Not just in the room, but everywhere you went. The halls smelled clean, the lobby was organized. Nothing was out of place. No chair was moved or left out from a table. Sounds silly, but this made my stay so relaxing. I never worried about what I was going to find. The accommodations were of a 4 star hotel - beautiful beds with 4 fluffy pillows that were like sleeping on a cloud, wardrobes were so big you could have reached Narnia through them, updated bathroom was modern and inviting. My 4 year old loved the fact that there was an ice cream vending machine. Front desk staff was accommodating. I think I was most pleased with the free continental breakfast. It too was immaculate, well stocked and organized. There was a large variety of things to eat for continental. Everything from Danishes to hard boiled eggs to yogurt & cereal, and, of course, a waffle maker. This hotel was also in a nice, calm, suburban type area too. I am going to be traveling to Cincinnati often and won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be good. They all seemed central to the lobby the way the hotel is layer ou...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Mianellasmom
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Mianellasmom,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! I'm sure that our future guests will be able to learn a lot for your post. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Hopefully we will see you and your family again very soon!

Arcanum, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

My sister, niece, and I stayed here recently, and were treated royally. Great, helpful staff, clean rooms, good beds, good breakfast, good location. I only wish there were more LivINN's around, as this is the only one in the state of Ohio at this time.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Ray and Alice,

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I'm glad you were able to have a wonderful time with your family. We love to hear about all of our guest's experiences. I hope to see you and your family again soon!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

I love this hotel and kara is amazing she took great care of us and attended to our needs very well i think she needs a promotion and a raise the hotel is amazing very clean and quite and the breakfast is super good love the waffles

Room Tip: If you and your partner want a get away i recommend the room with the whirl pool
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Amy,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for recognizing Kara as one of our wonderful staff! We are very lucky to have her! We love you hear all about your stay. I hope that we will see you again soon!

Safe Travels,

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

When you are traveling for business, you don't really ask for much but a decent bed. The hotel was ok but exceptional service makes a big difference that's why I will always stay here everytime I'm in town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer K, Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Peter V,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and give Kara a compliment. She is a wonderful person to work with! Thank you for your continued business. I hope that we can gain all 5 stars on you next trip to Cincinnati.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel! I booked it on hotwire so I got a really good rate. It was listed as a 3-star hotel. My past experience with hotwire had me kind of doubtful of the rating but for the price I was interested nevertheless. In this case, however, hotwire was VERY accurate. In my opinion, this was definitely a 3-star hotel. I don't know what some of the reviews are talking about saying the hotel is outdated. This couldn't be farther from the truth. The lobby is two-story and tastefully decorated. My husband and I enjoyed sitting on the second floor of the lobby just looking out the huge windows. The rooms are equally well-decorated. The king-size bed was ultra comfortable and the bedding was nicer than most. The comfy lounge chair and plasma/led wall-mounted TV were very nice additions to the room. The room was very clean and spacious. The view from our window was even nice...we sat and watched the snow coming down...very romantic. The continental breakfast is exactly what you would expect, nothing special but definitely satisfactory. Add in the fact that it is included for no charge makes it even better. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again. In fact, I will seek this chain out whenever I travel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Kaydak,

Thank you very much for your review and discribing your stay for our future guests! We love to hear about out guest's experience.

Hopefully we will see your again very soon!

Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Due kids activities in Princeton High School, we booked LivINN Sharonville. What a mistake, we should moving out than LivInn! Breakfast was poor with only bead, beagle and cook you own wafer. The juice machine was not working and hot water dispensing was not function (forget about hot oatmeal!). The bed sheet was not 100% cotton or poor quality cotton, you could feel the polyester! We paid via Expedia, and was asked to pay again!

Room Tip: do not stay in LivInn
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Familyroadtrip50226,

I am very sorry to hear about the problem you experienced at my hotel during your stay. I want to assure you that this is not our typical level of service. I hope that you will give us another chance during your next trip to Cincinnati.
Thank you very much for your stay!

Jennifer Kent,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#10 of 17 in Sharonville
Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!