“Will definitely stay again”

LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Cincinnati
“Will definitely stay again”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Pipes burst due to bad weather, and this was a last minute type of trip. I booked ahead online and saw that they offered "Pre Pay" which allows you not to worry about paying on the day of. I had some bumps in the road when my payment wasn't processed as it stated in the fine print, so I called the hotel and Kara, assisted me. She was very apologetic, concerned and willing to help. I was very happy that i was able to meet her the day of my check in because she had the same exact personality she gave me on the phone. Rooms were clean, and very cosy. I will definitely stay here again. And i picked up a frequent stay card which i plan on using

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Sylkiest1,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel! I'm very glad that you were able to enjoy your stay and meet Kara. I'm sorry that we had a pipe burst during your stay. We have had some very low temperatures this year!

I hope to see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

Jennifer Kent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Easy to find, great neighborhood, pool, nice continental breakfast, in room coffee, fridge, and tv. Plenty of channels, and comfortable king size bed. Upon checkout, we questioned why there wasn't a comforter, and it was explained that the housekeeper forgot it, had we asked sooner we would have recovered one. We stayed plenty warm though with the very efficient heater. My husband thought the bathroom was small, but it was fine for one person at the sink at a time. Sink/shower were separate. All the amenities, and extras you could ask for for under $85 after tax in January. Will be back if in the Cincinnati area again for extended stay

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sadrake925
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Sadrake925,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that we will see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati! I'm sorry that your room was missing some bedding. That is not typical of our service. I will speak to our head housekeeper about this issue and make sure that this will not happen again. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We love to hear the good stories, but need to hear the bad too. It is the only way to make us better! Hopefully on your next stay we will be able to earn all 5 stars! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance on your next stay.

Austintown, Ohio
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I am reluctant to give review, because for the rate this was the nicest hotel in Sharonville. I dont want to ruin the business model thats used to compete with the other area hotels. Build More, and they will come.

Room Tip: Change photos of the rooms that reflect the older model tv sets. My room had the flat screen HDTV...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dennis,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad that you went ahead and posted about your stay! Hopefully with your help we won't be a secret anymore! We want everyone to know that we offer comfortable rooms at comfortable rates! I hope you had a great time on your trip here in Cincinnati. We look forward to seeing you again.

Milwaukee
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

They recently made some changes by changing the doors to electric which makes it much easier to bring in your luggage. They also added more tables in the dining area so you will have a place to sit. The service is great. They are very accommodating to ones needs.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Elias7307
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Elias7307,

Thank you very much for your review, and for noticing our upgrades! I'm very glad to hear that you had a great stay. I hope to see you and your family again soon.

Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

It was OK at best. The room smelled of smoke, there were not enough outlets, and no mini fridge. I should have spent the extra money and stayed somewhere else. The furniture was beat up and it felt like I walked about a mile to my room. I didn't even bother with the pool. There was no room service; I have stayed at 2 star places that had some sort of room service. I asked for a power strip due to the lack of outlets, and they looked at me like I grew a second head. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Mary,

I am very sorry that we did not offer all of services that you were looking for. We are a limited service hotel and offer many of the same services as larger hotels for a fraction of the cost. Unfortunately room service is one thing that we do not offer. All of our rooms are equiped with a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, and flat screen TV. Some of these items are located in the large armoire in the room. I'm sorry that you were not able to use this amenity during your stay. We are a 100% non-smoking hotel chain. We strive to maintain a smoke free environment for all of our guests. I apologize for the smell of smoke in your room.

I hope that you will give us another chance on your next trip though the area. Please feel free to contact me personally for any issues. We want all of our guest to have the very best experience here at LivINN Hotel Sharonville.

Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed here when passing through Cincinnati and booked through Priceline. Did the name your own price option and got a great deal. The hotel was easy to find and the parking lot was well lit. Front desk staff were polite and check in was a breeze. The breakfast was typical continental with cereal, pastries, waffle maker, etc. No hot eggs, bacon, sausage etc. Rooms were quiet and had microwaves and fridge. All in all this is an excellent hotel for the price. Don't be scared of the non-chain brand of the hotel. It is similar to any Comfort Inn or Baymont Inn I've stayed at in the past.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Andy B
Andy,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad that we were able to make your trip through Cincinnati a pleasant one! I'm sure that your review will help other travelers with their plans.

I hope to see you again on your next trip through the area!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked through Hotwire and got a great deal, but we had never heard of this brand and so weren't sure what to expect. We found it to be an excellent hotel. Friendly staff, clean and fresh-smelling hallways and room, lots of closet space, great TV, and comfortable bed. Bathroom was clean, all amenities were present (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, recliner, and computer desk. We were very impressed. We did not stop to eat breakfast so I can't comment on that, but I was impressed that they had hot, fresh coffee at 11 p.m. when we returned for the evening. It is about 20 minutes to downtown and in a good area close to I-75.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DennisKC
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dennis,

Thank you very much for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to tell your fellow travelers about our hotel. I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay. I hope we will see you again soon!

Jennifer Kent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!