We booked through Hotwire and got a great deal, but we had never heard of this brand and so weren't sure what to expect. We found it to be an excellent hotel. Friendly staff, clean and fresh-smelling hallways and room, lots of closet space, great TV, and comfortable bed. Bathroom was clean, all amenities were present (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, recliner, and computer desk. We were very impressed. We did not stop to eat breakfast so I can't comment on that, but I was impressed that they had hot, fresh coffee at 11 p.m. when we returned for the evening. It is about 20 minutes to downtown and in a good area close to I-75.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LivINN Hotel Sharonville is considered Cincinnati's Best Value Hotel by offering more services and amenities than any other hotel in its price range. Hot Breakfast Buffet served daily. All rooms are interior corridor and include custom furnishings, free high speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Studio Suites offer cooktops and wet bars and can also be rented on a weekly basis. An onsite outdoor pool and exercise room are also available. The hotel has meeting facilities that accommodate up to 50 persons and free use of computers rooms with printers to check email, complete business and print presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharonville Livinn Hotel
- Livinn Suites Sharonville
- LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio