“repeat guest”

LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed July 8, 2013

this is my third time staying at this hotel. We live in indianapolis but my husband works in cincinnati. This hotel in my opinion is a great value. I didn't experience any bad smells and the staff were super friendly. They even printed out directions for me. I thought the beds were comfy and the room was clean! The only issue I had was my card was accidentally over charged then when I stayed the last time ( I had reservations) I was told a room would not be available until 12 ( I arrived at 7am and had no where to go with 3 small children and had to stay in my car) I called back at 12 and was told rooms were still not avail. my husband then explained that we were waiting in the car with 3 restless children and they got us a room within 30 mins....... By then i felt we should have been offered an upgrade after booking this hotel a total of four nights altogether. i felt our business was worth a little more. That's the only complaint I have...... But I will give this hotel another chance bcus I feel it is a great value for what u get and the staff was friendly during my stay even the cleaning lady. overall I would def recommend this to friends and family great value way better then red roof or extended stay or days inn and they are in the same price range!

2  Thank KeishaMsJackson
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your continued business! I'm glad that we are your choice for hotel rooms when you come to Cincinnati! I'm sorry that we could not accommodate you during one of your stays. Please feel free to contact me if you have an concerns. We want to make sure that our guests are completely satisfied with their entire stay.

Thank you for bringing the problem to my attention. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was in a good location for us, near other places to eat and local attractions. The beds were comfortable, and the maid service and staff were courteous and efficient. The t.v. was large and flat screen, with lots of channels. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The continental breakfast was just ok, but it was complimentary. The carpet felt kind of dirty (which is very typical of hotels, in my opinion) but it was not stained, and everything else was clean. The hotel pool needed to have the bugs skimmed off the top with a net.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at LivINN Hotel. We strive to give the best customer service in Cincinnati. I will pass along your glowing comments to the staff.

I hope to see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

When returning to our room at 5pm on day 2 - it had not been cleaned and would get to it the Next day. Day 3 and 4 - no soaps left in room. hairs found in bed that did NOT belong to us. The carpet next to the bed was "sticky". Breakfast ran out of food early and was not restocked. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

I am very sorry to hear about the problems you experienced at my hotel during your stay. I want to assure you that this is not our typical level of service. I will be speaking with the housekeeping supervisor about your post and how we can make sure that this does not happen again! Please do not hesitate to ask for a manager at any hotel when you feel your stay is not satisfactory. We want to solve the problem and be able to turn your opinion around before you leave. I hope that you will contact me with any other issues.

Thank you very much for your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Thats pretty much my thoughts, its not 5stars, but I didn't pay for 5 stars, I paid for 3ish and thats what I got, you kinda pick a threshold where price meets needs and this hotel met our criteria for a one night stay just fine, and the efficiency kitchenette was a nice little bonus for a standard queen room...having the kitchen sink with kiddos in tow was so nice. sams club, costco, target mcds and similar fast food all within a mile or so, ikea 8ish miles and a decent mall area nearby too. If you have little ones and have time, be sure to google Tramel fossil park, its like 5 minutes up the road, easy to get to from hotel, fun finds for little ones, we brought home some fun finds.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank TreehouseTwins

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We greatly value your opinion. I hope that on your next trip to Cincinnati we can earn all 5 stars!

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Booked on Hotwire. There isn't anything wrong with this hotel. The people on here who are writing bad reviews are just snobs who need every little thing to be perfect. It's a 3 star hotel, don't expect a 5 star one. It's common sense. Staff was super friendly, rooms were clean and bed was comfy.

3  Thank Madi32393

Thank you very much for your review! I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff!

I hope to see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We came down for our family vacation and we LOVED this hotel! the rooms was very very clean the staff was so friendly and nice the pool was great and stayed open late...the most comfortable room I have had on a trip before! We really enjoyed staying here and they are very affordable too! Location is about 15 minutes from everything kinda centralized the longest drive was to the creation museum and it was only about 30 minutes-everything you need is super close! The only down side (not that big of a deal) get down to breakfast earlier cause it is over at 9 through the week-there was a lot of people to wait on-but the staff waits till the last person got everything they wanted-my kids (and my husband) LOVED the waffles :0) We will be coming back!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kesha P
Jennifer K, Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Kesha,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that you had a great night's sleep in our hotel. It sounds like you had a very busy trip. Thank you for making LivINN Hotel your choice in hotels.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our stay! Easy to get to, friendly staff, and a clean and comfortable room. Bed was comfortable, room has a mini fridge and microwave. Waffles, pastries and cereal for breakfast. Will stay again when we head to Cincinnati.

1  Thank JessicaHarkless1
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your review! I means a lot to us that you took the time to talk about your stay with us. I'm so glad you had a great stay!

Jennifer Kent

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati-Sharonville West
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 17 in Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!