We came down for our family vacation and we LOVED this hotel! the rooms was very very clean the staff was so friendly and nice the pool was great and stayed open late...the most comfortable room I have had on a trip before! We really enjoyed staying here and they are very affordable too! Location is about 15 minutes from everything kinda centralized the longest drive was to the creation museum and it was only about 30 minutes-everything you need is super close! The only down side (not that big of a deal) get down to breakfast earlier cause it is over at 9 through the week-there was a lot of people to wait on-but the staff waits till the last person got everything they wanted-my kids (and my husband) LOVED the waffles :0) We will be coming back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LivINN Hotel Sharonville is considered Cincinnati's Best Value Hotel by offering more services and amenities than any other hotel in its price range. All rooms are interior corridor and include custom furnishings, free high speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Studio Suites offer cooktops and wet bars and can also be rented on a weekly basis. An onsite outdoor pool and exercise room are also available. The hotel has meeting facilities that accommodate up to 50 persons and free use of computers rooms with printers to check email, complete business and print presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharonville Livinn Hotel
- Livinn Suites Sharonville
- LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio