“Wonderful memories!”

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful memories!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We came down for our family vacation and we LOVED this hotel! the rooms was very very clean the staff was so friendly and nice the pool was great and stayed open late...the most comfortable room I have had on a trip before! We really enjoyed staying here and they are very affordable too! Location is about 15 minutes from everything kinda centralized the longest drive was to the creation museum and it was only about 30 minutes-everything you need is super close! The only down side (not that big of a deal) get down to breakfast earlier cause it is over at 9 through the week-there was a lot of people to wait on-but the staff waits till the last person got everything they wanted-my kids (and my husband) LOVED the waffles :0) We will be coming back!!!

1 Thank Kesha P
Jennifer K, Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Kesha,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that you had a great night's sleep in our hotel. It sounds like you had a very busy trip. Thank you for making LivINN Hotel your choice in hotels.

I hope to see you again soon!

Safe Travels!

Jennifer Kent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Huntington, Indiana
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This hotel was perfect for our stay! Easy to get to, friendly staff, and a clean and comfortable room. Bed was comfortable, room has a mini fridge and microwave. Waffles, pastries and cereal for breakfast. Will stay again when we head to Cincinnati.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank JessicaHarkless1
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! I means a lot to us that you took the time to talk about your stay with us. I'm so glad you had a great stay!

I hope to see you again soon!

Safe Travels!
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Recently myself and my business partners stayed at LivINN Hotel and have had an excellent stay. The staff was very professional. After a long day of work the beds were very comfortable. The rooms were very clean and organized. The breakfast was delicious in the morning. I would suggest this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joe B
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our hotel. I'm sure that many of our future guests will find your review very helpful. I'm very glad to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we will see you again on your next trip!

Many thanks for a great review! Safe Travels!

Brazil, Indiana, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Keeping it short and not so sweet: this place is a joke. My wife and I were at this hotel on our honeymoon while visiting Kings Island. This was our experience:

Night time Customer Services were indifferent and unhelpful, not to mention no one seemed to know what hotel policy was on cleaning a guest's room while they were staying for a few days. We came back from Kings Island after leaving from our first night's stay to find that no one had even entered our room to clean (the floors weren't swept, trash not emptied, dirty towels on floor). While changing our own sheets, we had already found stains on the blanket of the bed that were not caused by us, so that added insult to injury. They didn't even appear to know what a mattress cover was or even that their beds had them. When we called the front desk for clean towels and sheets, they were not able to bring them to us. We had to go to the front desk to get them.

The shower curtain is a bit creepy. It wouldn't stay shut. This led to a lot of water on the floor.

The sink was slow to drain.

The only good thing to be said is that we both find the bed to be comfortable. Overall, this was very disappointing for a supposed 3.5 star rating on priceline.

Room Tip: Check out other hotel options.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about the problems you experienced at my hotel during you honeymoon. I want to assure you that this is not our typical level of service. I will be speaking with the front desk about your post and how we can make sure that this does not happen again! Please do not hesitate to ask for a manager at any hotel when you feel your stay is not satisfactory. We want to solve the problem and be able to turn your opinion around before you leave. I hope that you will contact me with any other issues.

Thank you very much for your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Unfortunately, the best I can say about this hotel is their laundry facilities were great. Everything else was bad! I've stayed in older hotels but have no problem if clean and smell good. The first issue was room. This is a non smoking but when we stepped into the room, it smelled like old ashtrays. They did switch room after but seemed surprised at the complaint. Next day, the room wasn't touched by housekeeping. Breakfast was a disappointment. Let front desk know we needed towels and had to go and retrieve from front desk. Last, thank goodness for auto Visa notification because we were charged for an extra day. Room cost should not equate level of service. Makes me hesitant to use sites where you pay then find out where you're staying.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
I am very sorry to hear about the problems you experienced at my hotel. I want to assure you that this is not our typical level of service. I will be speaking with the front desk about your post and how we can make sure that this does not happen again! Please do not hesitate to ask for a manager at any hotel when you feel your stay is not satisfactory. We want to solve the problem before you leave. I hope that you will contact me with any other issues.

Coastal South Carolina, South Carolina
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I should probably just sign my name to the previous poster's review, because I could have written their exact same review. We booked this hotel through Hotwire for what we thought was a great price, given the high customer ratings. But we were a little nervous when we found out the exact location of the hotel, since it was an area we tried to avoid when we used to live in Cincinnati. Many years ago, the area was popular for having high end hotels and restaurants, but has since seen a big decline with several closed and empty buildings. When we arrived, however, the hotel did seem nice at first. The desk clerk was very professional, efficient, and friendly. But our room had that same, hard to identify odor. Very musty smelling, along with something else unpleasant. The carpet felt damp, so I think that probably had something to do with it. The carpet, as the previous poster stated, was very dirty. My husband and I both wore clean white socks, but just from walking from the bathroom to the bed, the socks were so filthy that I threw them away in the morning instead of packing them up with us. The sink area felt very cramped and awkward, with a wall jutting out right next to the sink. The shower curtain did not completely close, and kept creeping open while we showered. The bed was very soft and lumpy, and the pillows even worse. We did not get a good night's sleep. At 2AM, small children were running through the hallway, laughing and playing (not the hotel's fault, but still... 2AM?). After spending the night, we didn't even dare try the "breakfast" they offered, which was indeed just baked goods and sweets. Our recommendation is to avoid this hotel. LivInn.... we were glad to MoveOut .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mtnblueberrie
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I hope that you will call me so that we can discuss the situation. We want to ensure that all problems are resolved to the satisfaction of our guests. I hope that you will give me the chance to earn back your business.

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 17, 2013

It takes a lot for me to give a hotel the one star rating; I can put up with a lot of things, but there were so many things with this hotel I have no choice but a one-star.

We got the room on Hot Wire for a great price, but the hotel was rated three stars and had a good customer rating? I think it must be padded.

First, the location is odd not very convenient to many things and sort of on a side road. Something else I did not like but really just a preference, they did not have automatic doors, when entering the hotel you had to pull the door and drag your luggage, awkward.

When we arrived they were cleaning the rooms in our area so the hall way smelled clean and looked good. Not so much two hours later when we came back to the hotel after going out to eat. The hall had a smell I almost cannot describe, but it was not good. Same in our room, when we first checked in they had just finished cleaning a couple hours later, an odd smell. I would also not take my socks off and walk on the floor, the hotel is not clean.
The bed was not comfortable, too soft, just a preference but I did not like it. The room had nothing to put your suitcase on, I had to put it on the table in front of the TV, not enough room in the closet and no rack for it, and I certainly would not put it on the floor.

Speaking of the closet, they put us in accessible room (we asked to be moved but they claimed sold out) in the tiny closet was a bath chair! You could not hang anything without it touching this chair, so I did not use the closet.

I almost bumped my rating to two stars for two reasons. The ladies working the ill equipped and poorly placed breakfast area always had a smile on their face no matter how crowded and rude the people were. And the front desk clerk in the morning was very pleasant.

I recommend you avoid this hotel if possible. If you cannot bring some Lysol, socks, and plan on eating breakfast out, the free breakfast is really just pastry, we did have good coffee though.

2 Thank egallag
Let me first apologize for your stay. We never want to hear that you had a bad stay. I would appreciate it if you would call me to further discuss the situation. I want to be sure that we did everything we could in order to earn your business back.

Jennifer Kent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#5 of 17 in Sharonville

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!