“Stay here when ever I am in town”

LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
“Stay here when ever I am in town”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is one of those small hotels that I always try to stay at when in the area on business. Not a big brand name, small chain, but it has clean rooms that are updated with flat panel TV, comfortable beds and an average breakfast (selection used to be wider) and open areas for relaxing or working outside of your room. Still a very good value compared to other offerings in the area that will keep me coming back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank chainboss
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear about our guest's stay. I'm glad we were able to make your stay comfortable. I hope that we can get all 5 stars on your next trip. Thank you for mentioning our new Flat Panel TVs. Look for us to continue upgrading the hotel! We are commited to bringing comfortable rooms at affordable rates.

“Business goes where it is invited and stays where it is treated well.”

Thanks again!
Jennifer Kent

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Toronto
Reviewed January 4, 2013

First the good parts - the hotel was very clean, the room was spacious and had fairly up to date furniture and bathroom fittings. The bed was quite comfortable and we heard very little noise and so got a good night's sleep.
The location left a bit to be desired, though. It's in a semi-industrial area which was very bleak for walking, although to be fair, I felt safe and after about 15 minutes, I was on a main street that had a few restaurants.
My main disappointment was the rather skimpy breakfast. It was included in the rate (which was quite reasonable), but still, it was pretty minimal compared to other hotel breakfasts we've had. It was adequate to get us going in the morning, and all the items were fresh, but none of the "extras" - just cereals, toast, juice and those waffle machines. So breakfast was "fair" at best. The breakfast room was pleasant and clean, so good marks for that.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank APTorontoguy
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. It means a lot to us that you would take the time to talk about your experience. I'm so glad that it was a good one! I hope that we can earn all 5 stars on your next trip through the area!
Thanks again, and Happy Travels!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had a nice stay the bed was very comfortable. The hotel was clean and smelled very good.
The front desk staff was amazing. Lesile checked me in and she was very Friendly and Professional. And I need to give and very special shout out to the housekeeping supervisor Thank-you for recovering my ring. I did eat have time for breakfast. But I felt safe and comfortable and the room was nice. The shopping mall is is really close. And I-hop and McDonalds.It and good price for the room. Iwas on business so every suited my needs. And he Maintence man was very nice also. He knew the history of the hotel and we talked alittle on the elevator he was a pleasure to ride with.

Room Tip: You get a discount on your next stay
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Cathy C
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to talk about your stay and our staff! Leslie, Dan, and Gloria is a valued employees! They will be very happy to hear about your review. I hope that you will be able to give us all 5 stars on your next trip through the area!

Thanks again!
toledo, ohio
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is a joke. They charged us a $250 fee for smoking in the room. but,.we didn't smoke!! I'm asthmatic and allergic to smoke! I'm beyond outraged. This is a joke of a business. There's only one in Ohio, the rest are in Minnesota. good luck every getting ahold of someone at their "corporate office" all you get is voice mails and unreturned messages! I tried to settle this with the hotel unfortunately they refused. They don't need any sort of proof or evidence that you smoked so beware!! I tried to settle this with my bank but again the hotel refused. Now I may need to take legal action. I won't let them get away with this! Now I know why the room was only $40, their charging innocent, decent customers a $250 fee!! sneaky jerks.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank kase9884
I'm sorry you feel that you were unfairly charged this fee. LivINN Hotels are now completely smoke free in all of our rooms. We have signs posted in all of rooms and through out the hotel to this effect. When there is a complaint of smoking in the hotel I investigate the issue personally to ensure that we hold correct person accountable. When looking into this case I feel that I made the correct decision do to extreme smell of smoke in the room.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

First I would give this hotel a higher rating if they had a better breakfast area and items. But Ihop is just anew block away. The room was comfy and clean. And we enjoyed our stay. Very reasonable cost and friendly staff.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Dharmadb
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad that your stay was clean and comfortable. I hope that we will earn all 5 stars on your next stay.

Thanks again,

Jasper, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Nice hotel and very clean. Property was way understaffed especially the front desk and breakfast buffet. They were nice and pleasant just overwhelmed. Great location, easy on and off the I-75. I would stay there again because it was so clean and comfortable. Just bring your own laptop. They make the business office a pain to get in and out of quickly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gerry G
Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us that you would take the time to talk about our hotel. Your comments help to make us better. I'm sorry that we did not make all 5 stars on your last trip. We will work to make your next stay with us better.

Thanks again,

Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 9, 2012

What a surprise! The LivInn had all the basics for a quick trip, and very affordable. From the moment I arrived until I departed, the staff members were attentive and helpful. The room was comfortable and spacious. Breakfast was a bonus. I would stay there again--my highest recommendation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you very much for the glowing review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was accomodating! We hope to see you again soon. And just a reminder that our best rates are available throught the hotel directly.

Thanks again! Safe Travels!

Jennifer Kent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!