Econo Lodge Sharonville
$119
$119
$111
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The east rooms face the highway and a flimsy piece of acrylic does its best to block noise. Still, noise was apparent from the adjacent rooms and it was awful. Our TV, which was from 1994, was at a reasonable volume and at a reasonable hour and we were met with banging through the walls to turn it down.
The beds are uncomfortable and are slightly smelly. The bathroom has stains, everywhere. It's small and the hvac system is quite loud.
My car and arriving smelly to my morning appointment was not a distant alternative.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JpGutierrez
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I don't like to give bad reviews to people, but this one must be said. For starter only a lady was nice and kind to deal with. The so called "manager" was very rude. He was not even capable of hiding his negative manners. I realized it a little too late. I wanted to go some place else but I guess once I settled down, I did not want to move any more. They show beautifull rooms, in the premises, but I thing it is a great deception, because my room, we could not even find a plug for the night stand light. We charged our telephone in the bathroom. The rooms were not what is shown on this web page. The area is pretty nice, close to major highways and we felt it was pretty safe.

Room Tip: The air conditioner, at full blast, was not keeping the room cool. The small refrigerator's compressor was making too much noise, because evidently it is going. I will suggest the location is a good one. We did not see any roaches, that is good, but we had to ask for a deodorant for the roo.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank tony588
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was, by far, one of the grossest places ever. We almost didn't want to get out of the car when we arrived for fear of our safety. Upon entering, there were bugs crawling on the floor. There were, what appeared to be, urine stains on the chairs in the room. The walls were falling apart. The bed was barely made and looked as if it had been slept in. We went directly back to the office and got a refund and drove around for another hour looking for another room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Shannon T
Reviewed April 1, 2013

It was the dirtiest hotel we been to! We pulled up and rooms were boarded up asked to see a room and receptionist was rude! When we looked at room it had an awful odor and half the paint was scraped off wall... we didn't even stay there! Tried to cancel and they said it was too late even though my cancelation time was diff. I will never book online again!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Some staff (owners?) speak english pretty well. Rooms are outdated and uncomfortable. rooms are only a few feet from freeway, but not near an exit. Broken tub and sink fixtures. No ventilalation in bathroom. Very old bed and bedding. Not very clean, but no bugs noticed. Poor tv. Elevator, fridge, and microwave worked. Spent $50 per night, which seemed cheap for location. Bring your own Lysol. No breakfast, but received a 20% discount at nearby ihop when they saw my room key.

• Stayed: January 2013