“Meh”

Blue Goose Sports Cafe
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Sharonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We were in town for a softball tournament and the hotel didn't have the channel we needed to watch our team's 1st game. The food was okay, but the staff there was borderline rude. The only reason we didn't leave was because we didn't have time to find anything else showing the game.

There are newer reviews for Blue Goose Sports Cafe

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I typically only eat here when I need to watch a game that I don't have on my cable service. Most dishes are OK, but a little pricey for what you are getting. The service is OK. At least they don't mind if I linger a bit to watch the game. They carry Dish network - so they don't have everything that might be on Time Warner Cable.

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Food is just okay, not great, even for a pub (although their nachos are good). Service is typically slow and not overly friendly. Nothing is terrible, it's just not great. It's a convenient location for me so I've been there a few times but I wouldn't recommend it to people that had to travel to it. I'd go much more often due to the convenience if they catered more to the patrons and if they had more defining food. I don't know if I'm the only one, but it's also always dark in there.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Blue Goose is a local pub that caters to everyone. I have been part of large sports groups, couples, or just women eating before an outing. There are several tv's. The food is generally good and I enjoy going to the Blue Goose.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is the typically American local bar/restaurant. It has a delightful local atmosphere, and is heavily patronized by local residents and workers. The food is simply excellent. Try their homemade soups - always top-notch! Or the fetacheese burger - what a taste sensation! Or, the sirloin steak - an excellent meal. Everything is freshly prepared, and you can taste the difference. It has a full bar, about 10 cold beers on tap, and plenty of soft drinks for the kids. The servers are pleasant and professional. This is a definite "must visit" if you are in the area.