“Okay”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Zip Code 45241
Description: Zip Code 45241
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We were meeting our son here, first time first impression no idea what we were eating. There were only some signs and non were in english so you are left to what you see is what you are getting.... Can't say it was a bad experience, can't say it was great not knowing what we were eating. We did not find most of the staff very friendly, also seemed like they did not want anyone there. For me this one is for the once a year rotation.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This place is located in a small strip mall on Rt 42 in Sharonville. We typically order from the menu and the food has always been very good. Recently we tried the buffet and thought it was a real bargain. I cringed when I read one of the reviews that said there was a cockroach in their chicken Biryani - UGH. We usually go on a weekend evening when the place is pretty busy so the food on the buffet is fresh because of the fast turn-over rate. The price is reasonable and service is good too. I plan to go back but will be on the lookout for any unwanted protein sources in the Biryani!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Best food I've eaten in a long time, courteous staff, authentic food and decor. Extremely enjoyable and highly recommended.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This area is the home to over a dozen indian restaurants. Northern and Southern cuisine. The New Krishna is about middle of the road when you consider value and taste. Typically, we carryout from this restaurant. Beware that they will not mark the containers although many of the foods look the same (chicken curry, chicken makahini, tikki masila). One should not have to try spoonfuls before distributing the dishes to friends at your house because the containers were not marked with contents. Some of the ingredents on the menu seem to disappear from the dishes (chicken makahini should have nuts and golden raisins according to the menu....but they aren't in the dish). Prices seem average as compared to other indian restaurants my family frequent. The last go around, this past weekend, the chicken curry and chicken makahini dishes were very watery. Great garlic nan bread, though!

1  Thank Cincybearcatfan
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I have enjoyed this restaurant several times. This evening I had the unfortunate experience of a forkful of Chicken Biryani with a HUGE DISGUSTING DEAD COCKROACH! I spit it out and just needed to leave! I will NEVER eat here again.