“For the price, should have more coffee in the lobby”

Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Room was nice and would have stayed if price would have stay the same for my 6 day trip. Stairs were creepy and elevator in the middle of motel and far from front desk. Not very handicap friendly. Need security at night, bottom floor room door left open all night..staff sleeps in the front lobby, making customers wait..

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I reserved my room asking for ground level as I have a bad back and travel with dogs. I get ther to find they have me on the upper level. when I asked what was available on lover level they stated they had a handicap accessable. But they charge more for the handicap rooms. I truely didn't think that was legal. The fire alarm was beeping so after an hour when they couldn't fix it I was moved to a room on the other side of the hotel. (yep I got to move it all) then when I went to the desk to see what the cost on this room would be it was the same. They said the room was higher because of the microwave......my room had no mircowave. So if you have a handicap and get a handicap room be prepared to pay more for it. The room I was moved to was no different that regular rooms other than the handicap parking spot in front of the room. If you walk barefooted be prepared for dirty feet. :(

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2014

As is most Red Roof Inn's this hotel was an excellent choice, no complaints all. The staff was friendly, the room was great, the wi-fi worked great, the bed and pillows where great. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2014

For a couple of adults traveling or for a family looking for a place to crash right off the road this place isn't a bad deal. The rooms were clean and everything worked fine. There is a 24 hour gas station with lots of groceries as well as 4 restaurants right next door. Being by the busy street can be daunting if you have children with you but it's not a bad place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing south or away from the busy street.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank beth d
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Needed a cheap place to sleep for one night, fairly close to downtown Cincinnati, but afraid of some of the reviews of other motels in the area. Seeing that I am mobility impaired and hobble around with a cane, they gave us a ground floor room; greatly appreciated! Room was clean, but small. The king-size bed was comfortable. The room was too hot when we first got there, and we had to actually use the air conditioner to cool it off, but it worked, and a few minutes later we we comfortable (The thermometer had been set for 80 degrees.) All in all, a good experience.

Paul Jacobson
Greeley, Colorado

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Okay. Pulled in here about 9PM and they had a room with a rate of 49.99 per night.
Room was clean, neat, modern/cool decor, internet, desk, lots of nearby restaurants, convenient to the highway, staff were very professional. Much appreciated. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sean K
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Hotel needs complete renovations as well new helpful staff.Room was dirty, toilet did not work, and bath tub water would not drain. All my complaints were made to the front desk. They told me the rooms would serviced and repaired. That was never done to completion. I asked to be moved too a new room and I was denied unless I paid them more money. When I complained too the manager I was told that everything was repaired and I was a liar! I complained too Red Roof Inn guest services and my complaints were ignored and dismissed. Terrible customer service for being in the hospitality industry. Do not stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel at any price!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 17 in Sharonville
Days Inn & Suites - Cincinnati North

Been to Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!