WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stopped here before going to Kings Island. Cheap and cheerful with fantastic service. Really lovely staff and extremely helpful with anything you may need ! Superb coffee in the morning as well. We were a little reluctant because it is sort of right off the highway, but I would stay here again on our annual trip to Kings Island. Very very nice staff.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you so much for writing a response and for choosing to stay with us! We hope you enjoyed your time at Kings Island and definitely look forward to having you back on your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Aurora
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Room was not bad for the price. Stayed for a week and the only real issue was a non working phone which was repaired by the 3rd day. Staff was helpful when needed. Rooms were quite and clean. The two things that were irritating would be the right-wing (Fox News) program and the moderate (CNN) program being available but not MSNBC News and then there was this idiot (racist) Sharonville Cop knocking on the door after following my family (Mother, Sister, and Niece) and I on to the grounds asking if we were familiar with a criminal by the name of Tate. Funny thing is the white patrons I met said the cops waved hello greetings at them. If these issues can be addressed I will be back in the future. Without the 2 negatives (Cop and News) the rating would have been better.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Alvin B
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We wish we were able to have every channel possible, but our options are limited. We will look into possible options for the future. We are sorry that you were questioned while staying here, as well. We have never had any instances of this occurring before and will address immediately. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you back soon!
Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stopped on the hotel on our way back to Columbus from a wedding in KY. It was probably one of the worst hotel we have stayed at. The price was reasonably and the rooms have sign of it was updated. We found BED BUG and the front desk was reluctant to help and the TV was broken. My wife did not sleep well because other guests were loud and there were some iffy people around the hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Jimmy_OhioState
, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a response. I am sorry that your experience was not what it should have been. We did have the room professionally inspected and there were no instances of pests found. This is not a typical stay with us and we hope that you will consider us on your future travels.
Barbourville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

This hotel was very clean. One of the cleanest I have ever seen. Very friendly workers. Pet Friendly. Bed was very comfortable. We had the ADA Handicap Business King Room. Had alot of room in it. Loved having the coffee maker,refrig and microwave in the room. Price was great. We would stay there again if we had to. Will remember to use Red Roof Inn all the time after this stay. We love it. Very close to GREAT resturants, Mall and highway. Hotel stayes busy and booked. Which tells you it's a great hotel. Tour buses stay there so you know it's a great hotel for the price. We stayed in the back of hotel. We NEVER got woke up at all. You can take your family pet. They give you daily room service so you don't even have to make your bed nor worry about clean towels. it's a great hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel stayes busy and booked. Which tells you it's a great hotel. Tour buses stay there so you...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
We sincerely thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave such kind words. We are glad that you found our hotel very relaxing and enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

We only needed the Hotel for one night, so we didn't want to go with the Hilton or the Marriot (I usually stay in Marriots), and decided to stay a little north of the City for cheaper. We literally only used it from 9pm-10am for sleeping and getting ready, and it was perfect. The room was clean. The TV had volume issues, but nothing too bad. The internet was very spotty, but they said that they were getting that checked into, which I hope is true.

The front desk staff and all the housekeepers I ran into were very pleasant. Getting food delivered to the room was convenient and easy (pizza places and such) and its location was great. Not too close to cincinnati but close enough to have so much around it that you can do.

I would definitely recommend this hotel. Probably only for a few days, I probably would stay somewhere different if it were a long term stay.

Room Tip: I would choose one of the ADA Handicap rooms. The stairs are made out of wood, and are a little bit...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank richardrichard9
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review! I am happy you had a great nights sleep and felt comfortable. We hope to see you again!
Portage, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

I usually stay at the Red Rof Inn on Pfeiffer Rd in Blue Ash, but saw that the price here was way cheaper. I called the main number and told the rep I was leaving soon from the Chicago area, be in around 6 hours. He assured me there would be a room and I gave him my credit card # and Redicard #. He gave me confirmation # 171IH46283. When I arrived they had no rooms. I was tired out from driving 5 h and now I have to start over to find a hotel.

Room Tip: Don't trust their pre-register system.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank busguy2
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am truly sorry for the experience that you went through. I am following up with our central reservations center to see what may have happened. If you can provide any more details please feel free to contact me.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed in a king non smoking room for a night. The room was clean. The only complaint I have with red roof in general is the blankets. The top layer always slippers to the floor because of its some sort of nylon materials. Never like red roof's beddings. But given by its cheap price, still good deal. breakfast was included by the way.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Jh949
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review. We strive to provide the best value around. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 17 in Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!