“Jazz Fest”

Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Southfield, MI
“Jazz Fest”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I really did not like this place. The reservation clerk was not very helpful. I was not aware my room was on the main level. I did not feel secure. Also--there was a patron of a restaurant across the street that choose to not pay for a meal and the local police department was banging at my door looking for the suspect. I'll never stay there again. Also--what normally would be a $50 room turned into a $90 + room because of the Jazz fest.

Room Tip: Make sure you book a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Thank you for choosing us during your travels, we really appreciate it! I want to apologize for the disruption caused by the restaurant patron and not having a 2nd or 3rd floor room available. Jazz Fest is one of Cincinnati's busiest weekends and we strive to provide the best value in the city. We hope that you will return and let us provide you with the exceptional service that each guest deserves.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have stayed at this Red Roof a number of times. John was especially helpful when checking in. He was very friendly and efficient. This is the sort of customer service that makes someone want to return.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us! We are happy that you received the kind of service that we strive to provide. Hope to see you soon.
burnside, ky.
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I always stay at this redroof because of the location and service I always get from Patricia and Samantha. They are always there to help and have a kind word just like as if I was talking to my mom. Thanks ladies for the service. See you next month..

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Thank you for always choosing us during your travels and for taking the time to leave comments about your experience. I am glad that you have a feeling of family when you stay with us!! See you soon.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed August 12, 2011

this hotel is a convienant place right off rtes. 75 and 275 in cincinnati, it is clean and reasonably priced, and the service is great just talk to patricia or samantha they make you feel like your home and always have a smile for you.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
rri171, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, August 18, 2011
Thank you! We are glad that you feel at home with us, it is what we want to provide to every one of our guests. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Afternoon check in girl was prompt, friendly (quite funny actually) and helpful. Room was clean and well maintained. Worth every penny.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
rri171, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, August 11, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind response and even more for choosing us during your travels. We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay and hope you will be our guest in the future.
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Overall my stay was pleasant. I did have to move from the room I was first given due to finding sheets had hairs. Front desk staff was responsive & helpful. The second room was fine however. Only issue was non working internet. Otherwise room was clean, location was very good & value was above average. I would return.

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank Roaddogg800
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, February 10, 2011
Thank you so much for the positive review and for letting us know about potential issues. We take pride in taking care of our guests. We are working to make our internet connection stronger.
Grove City, Ohio
Reviewed January 11, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Red Roof in Sharonville, Ohio on 1/08/10. Upon checking into our 1st room(103), the toilet would not flush, the desk lamp was broken, and the remote would not work. We were given a smoking room also, but had requested a non-smoking room. After being given another room(107), we were appalled to find the following: standing water in the bathtub(due to an indentation in the tub itself); plastic wrappers on the floor beside the bed and beside the toilet; a bathroom door that was damaged and would not close; a bathroom floor that was filthy; a microwave oven that was filthy; the internet was not working. It is unbelievable that this property could be so negligent regarding cleanliness. It is painfully obvious that the housekeeping staff has NO supervision or follow-up. As business owners, my wife and I travel extensively. We will not stay at this property in the future, and will, indeed, reconsider any stay at a Red Roof in the future.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
rri171, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, February 11, 2011
I would like to first apologize for the experience that you had at our Inn. It is in no way how we want our guests to be treated. I just came on board to manage the Inn on Feb. 7th and I can assure you that the issues that you experienced have been addressed. I would like to personally invite you back to stay with us, so that we can show you what a stay with us should be like.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#10 of 17 in Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati

Been to Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!