“Good hotel - very friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a good hotel. Not a great hotel, but pretty good. When I stayed, they were doing a lot of renovations, so that is not usually a great time to stay. However, the staff more than made up for it by offering manager's receptions in the evenings and offering you some freebies when you arrived. I haven't stayed since the renovations, but I would imagine it will be substantially nicer based on the few things that were completed during my stay.

I would stay here again just due to the friendliness of the staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Scott W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you! Our staff is truly happy to provide great guest service. Our lobby is 98% complete - just waiting on the final touches. We look forward to your return!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. We had an event there and the facilities were set up well and in time. The front desk was very helpful, excellent service all the way around. Highly recommended. We will be back again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Scott W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at our hotel. It is always nice to hear we are being hospitable. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went for a quick getaway and was very pleased with this hotel. We asked for a quiet room and were given just what we asked for. Pool area and hottub were what we expect from HGI and we enjoyed our time there very much. The staff was very friendly and accomodating and the breakfast was nice. Hotel is conveniently located just off I-75 and near restaurants and gas stations.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from interstate.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have stayed here before. This was our second stay. The hotel is in the middle of renovation to the public space and pool. Checkin was smooth and the room was great. There was something we had to report but the management recovered flawlessly. I am not that person that would expect anything for free, but they did make it right.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your loyality. We are in the process of upgrading several areas of the hotel and hope to have the projects completed soon. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

After checking in I found a cockroach in the bathroom. The Front Desk agent did not seem concerned or even apologize. Today after returning to the hotel from some errands I though a little time relaxing in the pool area would be nice. Oops Pool Closed. This information could have been on the Hilton web page or posted at the Front Desk. The property is nice but these two blunders are careless and could have been avoided.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Scott W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

I understand from your review that you had some inconveniences while staying with us and more specifically that you found an cockroach in your bathroom. I thank you for bringing this up to my attention and I can assure you that I have contacted our pest control provider to look into this issue. I can assure you that your feedback is incredibly important to us and we will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and hope you consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed here for a recent business trip to Evendale. The hotel lobby was being renovated, but it was not an inconvenience at alll. When completed, it will look fantastic I am sure. The rooms are typical HGI, bed, flat screen tv, fridge and small bathroom. Since I was traveling on business, the key things that I look for is reliable wifi, good fitness facility and convenience to where I am going. The hotel is right near the entrance to 75, so it was very easy to get to where I was going. The fitness room was nice as well. I only run, they had treadmills with tv's right in them, which is exactly what I was looking for. The front desk staff was friendly and very accomidating. I arrived early and they made a big effort to find me a room. The only thing that I could find to complain about is the pillows on the bed, they are too soft for me, but when you put two together, it is uncomfortible as well.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I travel to Cincinnati quite frequently for business. I picked this hotel because of it's location which is a short drive from my client. In the past , I stay at hotels near the CVG airport as there are more choices and they are -quite frankly- nicer. But This was an early morning appoinment and I wanted to avoid the morning traffic jams going over the bridge from the CVG Airport.

This is an ok hotel - along the lines of a Hampton Inn. The rooms are OK. the staff is friendly and helpful. However the area around the hotel is not the best- you won't be going for any walks in this part of town. there aren't a lot of restaurant options nearby either.

The next time I'll probably stay at the CVG Airport hotel and put up the morning traffic jams

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville? Share your experiences!