We stayed here because the hotels in Dayton were full. This was a weekend to visit our family. We were not at this ESA all that much. It is ok, but needs some TLC. Our room was kind of clean and needed a fresh coat of paint. I steam for bedbugs everywhere we go, so I steam cleaned the rest of the room. It is in a good location. The main problem is the night club next door. They have music on Friday and Saturday nights so the base rattled throughout the entire property. They told us on check in that it might get loud. Bring a noise maker, use the constant fan, and put plugs in your ears. You might sitll feel the base. Too bad we could not stay in Dayton.
Not sure if we will ever go back. Price was good though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For your extended stay in the "Queen City," look to Crossland Cincinnati - Sharonville for comfortable, affordable accommodations. Our Cincinnati hotel is perfect for business trips or extended family visits, as we offer pet-friendly* rooms with full kitchens and amenities like free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, and an always-helpful staff. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Sharonville
- Sharonville Extended Stay
- Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville Ohio