WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Singapore, Singapore
“decent stay and value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

Room was clean. Equipped with tv, ironing equipment, refrigerator, stove, very basic cooking equipment and cutlery. Staff at the reception was efficient and friendly. Location is okay, there is a food mart around 5 min walk, a japanese restaurant next door, and a fast food place within walking distance. it's quite close to cincinnati premium outlet mall.
It's a good place for a short stay, but I don't see myself staying here for more than 2 nights...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank charoline
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
It was a pleasure to read your recent review of Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville. We feel that the exceptional service and value we offer our guests is what has made us the leader in our category, and we are so glad that you were pleased with your stay. The entire staff thanks you for your kind words and hopes to see you in Sharonville again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Overall, this hotel is one of my better recent experiences. Good value for your money with exceptional customer service, however it is far from perfect. Check in was fast, friendly & informative. Check out was a pleasant dose of the same. The room was clean, well supplied & very comfortable. Beware of the doorstop in front of the closet; it might cost a toenail! Room door locks are VERY insecure; the door latches hang loosely from insecure screws. Request the ability to exchange your room after check in, if unsatisfied or in a problem location.
I learned that all smoking rooms are on the 2nd level, which is not an issue and makes perfect sense. Nevertheless, if your smoking room is towards the front of the property, get ready to hike to and from your room! All parking stalls are next to each other towards the front of the property. Since each building only has 2 stairwells per side one of them will be surrounded by handicap stalls. Would someone please explain to me how this makes any sense?
As negative as this may sound, this hotel is still one of the better deals in the Greater Cincinnati / Sharonville area and I will gladly return.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank David R
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Sharonville. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

I didn't have high expectations. I've stayed at Extend Stay hotels before and had some awful experiences, but my girlfriend and I just wanted a cheap bed for the night, which we got out of this hotel.

The room feels like a typical one-star motel room but with a range and a sink installed to make a "kitchen". Someone had obviously used the sugar packet tray as an ashtray, but the proprietors of the hotel clearly thought that covering this up with sugar packets rather than replacing the tray was acceptable. I point this out not because I care but because this is typical behavior for this chain of hotels.

In any case, I can't imagine staying here for an extended stay, but it was fine for just needing a place to sleep. The room was clean and bug-free.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Derek D
Bangalore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

The good thing about this place is the price, which seems pretty good and you get most of the amenities including a kitchen. The room was a bit on the smaller side but was nevertheless, ok. I stayed here only for a night and there was no problem for this period of stay. It is beside a place which seems to be a party place, so watch out. The a/cs do not run on automatically set temperatures but on manually rotating a knob to set the heat.
Overall, definitely ok for short periods of stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Huntington, West Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

I spent 10 weeks at this location, so obviously it is not that bad. My first impression was, "Wow can I stay here for 10 weeks?" but once I got my things moved in it was better. The room was mostly clean although I did have to complain about the floor not looking like it had been swept. The wireless internet is ok but depending on how far your room is from the main office it may vary how good your connection is. Front office staff was very helpful and always friendly, laundry services were ok 2$ for washer and 2$ for dryer so bring your quarters if you need to do laundry while you stay. I had no encounters with the dreaded bedbug while I was there and overall the noise level was tolerable. It is definitely not the nicest place I've stayed so I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for a nice getaway but if you're out on a business trip and on a budget it will meet your needs.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ZachCoriell
cincy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

I was travelling on business and found out after I checked in that the internet was only set up for basic service, no streaming videos etc. Very slow overall. They wanted $5 a day extra for real high speed service. Major ripoff since I had already paid extra for the basic service.

The rooms are noisy with very old furniture.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2011

I can't believe this could possibly be considered a 2 star. The bare bones room is serviceable but the nightclub located in the parking lot will blare extremely loud music and bass that will vibrate your room until 3am, at which point the guests will create a domestic disturbance right outside your door! Don't bother to contact the front desk who will tell you that you have a room in the quietest location and since you booked through hotwire you aren't their problem. I can't believe hotwire would allow a hotel to treat their customers in this manner, because I saved a bit of money I shouldn't expect and clean, quiet place to rest my head, ridiculous!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville

Been to Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!