Crossland Economy Studios - Cincinnati - Sharonville
$95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$101
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$99
GardenInn.com
$109
$89
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$89
$119
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$104
Hyatt.com
All reviewstoilet paperlaundry roomgreat pricerefrigeratortoiletries
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The good thing about this place is the price, which seems pretty good and you get most of the amenities including a kitchen. The room was a bit on the smaller side but was nevertheless, ok. I stayed here only for a night and there was no problem for this period of stay. It is beside a place which seems to be a party place, so watch out. The a/cs do not run on automatically set temperatures but on manually rotating a knob to set the heat.
Overall, definitely ok for short periods of stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I spent 10 weeks at this location, so obviously it is not that bad. My first impression was, "Wow can I stay here for 10 weeks?" but once I got my things moved in it was better. The room was mostly clean although I did have to complain about the floor not looking like it had been swept. The wireless internet is ok but depending on how far your room is from the main office it may vary how good your connection is. Front office staff was very helpful and always friendly, laundry services were ok 2$ for washer and 2$ for dryer so bring your quarters if you need to do laundry while you stay. I had no encounters with the dreaded bedbug while I was there and overall the noise level was tolerable. It is definitely not the nicest place I've stayed so I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for a nice getaway but if you're out on a business trip and on a budget it will meet your needs.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ZachCoriell
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I was travelling on business and found out after I checked in that the internet was only set up for basic service, no streaming videos etc. Very slow overall. They wanted $5 a day extra for real high speed service. Major ripoff since I had already paid extra for the basic service.

The rooms are noisy with very old furniture.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I can't believe this could possibly be considered a 2 star. The bare bones room is serviceable but the nightclub located in the parking lot will blare extremely loud music and bass that will vibrate your room until 3am, at which point the guests will create a domestic disturbance right outside your door! Don't bother to contact the front desk who will tell you that you have a room in the quietest location and since you booked through hotwire you aren't their problem. I can't believe hotwire would allow a hotel to treat their customers in this manner, because I saved a bit of money I shouldn't expect and clean, quiet place to rest my head, ridiculous!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2008

Okay, let's start out by saying we only paid $29.00 a night for this hotel through hotwire, so in aspect did we get what we paid for, yeah, we did. However, for someone who is paying full price for this hotel, you might want to be cautious!

Here are the pros: close to everything, shops, restaraunts, malls, etc. We liked having the full size refridgerator, microwave, and cook top stove with the utensils to cook and eat. The rooms were okay size, and the ac was nice and cold!

Here are the cons: For a non smoking room, why did our recliner and bed spread have cigarette burns in them? House keeping and maintanence could use an upgrade. We had three rooms, the first room looked clean enough, but on further inspection, found mould in the coffee pot where the coffee filter had sat, this room also had black hairs on the sheets. The second room was alright. Now, our room had the black hairs in the bath tub, many stains on the recliner, and a white substance on the counter I'm hoping was dropped sugar. The furnishings were also worn and the mirror was cracked and chipped and the coffee pot did not work properly causing coffee to poor all over the counter. With all these problems in mind, what really was the kicker was the night club next door. The night club is pretty big, and the parking lot pretty small, so needless to say that until 2 am every morning, the club was thumping! Even in the back corner of the second building, we could hear and feel the thumping of the club. Then at 2 am and a little after, the club would empty and drunken morons would flood out of the doors to get into their cars, the majority being parked in the hotel parking lot. So needless to say that many of them were being loud getting into their cars and didn't have the common courtesy to turn down their music or not honk their horns at 2 am in the morning when the rest of the world was trying to sleep.

Additionally, many of the club goers were also staying at the hotel either by design, or coincidence. Since alcohol brings out the best in people's personalities, lets just say that many fights insued which included our neigbors next door, who fougt inside their room, outside our room (4 times), and in the parking lot. They also capped off their arguments by slamming doors, turning up their music, and locking their room mates out, who then had to pound on the door for 5 minutes at 4 am. Morons drinking too much, is not the hotel's problem, the problem is that no one was available at the desk to take care of the problem, there is no 24 hour service.

Also those looking for a soft bed to lie in, this is not the place, beds were rock hard and the towels were like 80 grit sand paper. Also there is no housekeeping unless your are staying for a week, so keep that in mind when you hope to come back to made bed and a cleaned room.

Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family