“Soccer tournament stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Seville
Reviewed October 30, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 23, 2012

very clean room comfortable beds
We came in late and attendant \ was very friendly and accommodating We wanted some where to get something to eat and were directed to some nice restaurants blablablalba blabla bla bla bla bla ..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DELORES R
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We drove late and decided to stop after we ran into a traffic delay. The staff was very courteous and friendly. She assisted us quickly and effieciently to get us into our room. I was very appreciative.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LORI R
Reviewed September 25, 2012

IT WAS 1030 PM AT NIGHT I CALLED SUPER 800 # AND THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS A MOTEL IN SEVILLE and THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PUT IT ON CREDIT CARD . I TOLD THEM I WAS ABOUT 20 MIN.AWAY SO I HAD MY FRIEND AND HER BOYFRIEND TO SO I PUT 2 rooms on card. Motels was all booked up that week Hall of Fame was going on that week .Got there really didnt want to use credit card so I gave her 89.99 and my friend gave her 89.99. She gave me a reciept and gave my friends boyfriend a reciept she wrote down cash on mine and his and had me 2 intnitial mine and him do his. i didnt think nothing of it cause every motel ive BEEN at i sign 4 like in case u damage room r something. I called back motel like 5 times with no return calls from management. GOT ahold of 800# they said Seville tried calling me back I said that wasnt true. THIS WAS WAY BACK ON AUGUST 6 2011 LAST YEAR . SO I GOT STUCK PAYING MY CREDIT CARD 161.98 FOR THE 2 ROOMS I ASK THEM DIDNT THEY HAVE A CAMARA AT THE DESK 2 CHECK AND and see me and him handing cash . COME 2 FIND OUT 1 OF THE GIRLS I DID TALK TO AT SEVILLE TOLD ME THAT THE GIRL THAT WAS WORKING 2ND SHIFT WAS ASST MANAGER . CHERYL STEWART SANDUSKY OHIO EVEN SUPER 8 DIDNT EVEN OFFER A DISCOUNT OR NOTHING

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I brought my kids to vacation & was greeted promptly they had a crib/pack-n-play set up for me the room was nice & cozy but most of all every person I came in contact with was very friendly & helpful! They obliged my every request with a smile and would offer me extras to get me through my stay.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank omahamom2012
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I had a wonderful 2 days at this Super 8. The staff and the other guests were extremely friendly and helpful while I was there. They helped not only myself, but other travelers with directions and times of construction as well as other things. The new additions to breakfast was nice as well as the appearance and comfort of the lobby. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nicki B
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My wife & I checked into this Motel on 6/12 we were going to stay 2 nights, with each one of us paying for a night but were told we would have to wait until the next day to pay for another night. Im glad they did that because the room was not worth the money they charge $59.99 + taxes of $6.75 but they did give me a Military discount it was the only good thing about our stay. the rooms have 2 beds with a TV that went out of style 10yrs ago & a coffee pot no fridge or microwave oven. they cater to the truckers over at the truck stop so I guess they don't want to upgrade. So we went up to Wadsworth, the next day and got a room at the Legacy Inn & Suites, that has everthing & a lot nicer for less money....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bowler300_9
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seville
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 4 in Seville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Akron/Seville
Super 8 Medina
Super 8 Medina
#3 of 8 in Medina

Been to Super 8 Seville? Share your experiences!