“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Seville
Wv
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Cleveland. We had a king room on the back side. The room was very large...couch, microwave, fridge, mini-sink. The bathroom was also spacious, with a Jacuzzi tub with shower. It was a little strange, but the tub had shower curtains on both sides, On the bedroom side there was an octagonal shaped opening. The showering person's silhouette is visible...perhaps great for couples, but maybe not so great for friends traveling together or for families with older children. I am sure rooms without the Jacuzzi tub wouldn't have this. We had a view of the woods and the whole place was very quiet. Breakfast was good...waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, & the usual cold stuff. We thought would be a great hotel to stay in pre or post Cedar Point. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the back side!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your time to write your wonderful review, it is much appreciated. I am pleased you had a great experience during your stay. Your feedback of the breakfast is much appreciated as we try to provide the best (hotel) breakfast in Seville and we are ever changing items to satisfy the guest needs/wants. Thank you again and hope to see you again on your next trip to Seville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bloomfield, New York
Reviewed October 5, 2013

nice motel easy access to highway. room comfortable, but bathroom smelled musty. staff was more than helpful and considerate. manager did discount room fee. a good breakfast, but room smell left a lasting impression.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your review for your stay with our hotel. it means alot to us! We strive for the best customer service and cleanliness. Since your stay we have taken care of the musty smell in the bathroom. Your compliments help us make that possible, thank you again!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was met by Kim at the front desk after a long night on the road- she was fantastic and very helpful, efficient and friendly in getting me set up for the night. Really appreciate her efforts after what was a long night for me. Thanks again Kim! She is an asset to the hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to review our property! I appreciate the wonderful review and will extend your compliments to my staff. We strive to provide a comfortable stay for all our guest with great customer service, clean and maintained rooms, and a sense of great value. Hope to see you back soon!
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I travel frequently and stay at a variety of hotels for both business and pleasure. I have stayed six times at the comfort inn since Dec. I found the staff to be knowledgeable about the area and eager to assist me with questions or help. Sometimes staff can be way over the top with friendliness. I have found the current staff to be helpful in a professional manner, not just nice because its their job. The check in procedure can be predictably unpredictable, the new staff member, Joanie handled the unexpected arrival Thursday evening of many guests at the same time with poise and professionalism. Hip Hip Horay goes out to Linda and Joanie for making my stay as well as others one of comfort and quality.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Inn Seville and giving such wonderful compliments of Joanie and the hotel . I will share your compliments with my staff members as it ensures us that we are meeting guest expectations of service. Joanie and Linda are true gems and goes past the call of duty all the time for guest. Thank you for showing your appreciation of your stay and we hope to see you again when you come back to Seville, OH.
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I read the reviews before booking this hotel. Very nice place , felt new. Clean and very quiet . Staff was very informative about giving us information on where to find Amish country . Breakfast was OK . Would defiantly stay there again !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your review for your stay with our hotel. Especially being an experienced Tripadvisor reviewer, it means alot to us! We strive for the best customer service and cleanliness to be the number one preferred hotel in Seville, OH. Your compliments help us make that possible, thank you again!
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel and received a lot of help from Linda at the front desk. She helped me find the hotel. I am from West Virginia and had finished a college fair and ended up getting lost on my way to the hotel. Having no idea where to go Linda made sure I was able to make it to the hotel. She also called up to my room when she thought I had left my lights on which I appreciated. Linda made sure I had everything I needed and made my stay more enjoyable. Not being used to staying away from home by myself she made me feel more comfortable about the situation. I knew if I needed anything all I had to do was let her know. She was absolutely wonderful! I would definitely recommend to anyone I know to stay here and I would also choose to stay here again if I was in the area!

• Stayed September 2013
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank You for a wonderful review and for all your nice compliments I will definitely share this with my staff especially Linda. Hope to see you again soon!!
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I travel for months at a time, so during that time, I live in hotels across the country. This was a great property! I was able to use the gym, the pool is great and I had a great night sleep because of their new feather comforters. Linda and Simone were absolutely wonderful, very helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this property, and if I am ever around the area, I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms away from ice machine are nice and quiet
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kinnari P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for reviewing the Comfort Inn Seville and giving such wonderful compliments of the hotel . I am so glad your were able to use our gym with new equipement and of course our butterfly shaped pool wins everyone's heart. Linda and Simone are true asset to our company and goes beyond the call duty all the time for guest. I will share your compliments with my staff members as it ensures us that we are meeting guest expectations of service. Thank you for showing your appreciation of your stay and we will see you again when you come back to Seville OH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Akron/Seville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wadsworth
Hampton Inn Medina
Hampton Inn Medina
#1 of 8 in Medina

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!